Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Birmingham City (H) Match-Thread

Yet again we take the lead and then switch off. 
constantly passing it around the back has cost us so many goals this season. 
When will we learn? 

This game is there for the taking and we’re messing it up by not concentrating and think we’ve all ready won it 

• Like 3

Hermansen has far too many mistakes in him to be even considered close to Kasper. I don't remeber Kasper ever making a mistake like that. Hermansen has done it twice this season, and is lucky it's only that many.

Daka controls the ball like it's made of flubber. Trampoline foot! Take him off ASAP. Stealing a living from us.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Like this style of goal kick is awful 

Same as firing a ball into the centre midfielders feet running towards his own goal with 2 men on his back and his only out ball is flinging it to the full back space. 

Id love to see the stats on how many goals for and against this causes

• Like 1

what i hate about our philosophy, is that enzo basically gives everyone a free pass to screw up like this. Because it’s happened trying to play his way. 

It’s ridiculous. 

You don’t act that casual in your box, i’m not sure he even looked panicked when the ball hit him. It’s just pathetic. 

Faes doesn’t even look to see if someone is around, he was always going to roll the ball to mads no matter what. just where is the IQ. 

We’ve been close to things like that many times it’s not the fluke that it looks to people on the outside, we just play with fire. 

• Like 1

At what point will Enzo accept that this team is absolutely incapable of 'controlling a game' when we go ahead. We are not good enough to sit back and invite pressure. Nowhere near.

I think we'll struggle to win this now.

• Like 2

Different game same old leicester. Score a goal and stop playing. Allow the momentum to shift and let the opposition score. Horrid team with even worse tactics. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

The other keeper is more composed than Mads, he panics way to much just clear the ****er

This is his weak spot. You're right he does tend to panic eaily when under pressure. Just kick it out for a Corner if you dont have the room to clear.

• Like 1

Just now, JonesLCFC said:

Hermansen has far too many mistakes in him to be even considered close to Kasper. I don't remeber Kasper ever making a mistake like that. Hermansen has done it twice this season, and is lucky it's only that many.

Daka controls the ball like it's made of flubber. Trampoline foot! Take him off ASAP. Stealing a living from us.

Schmeichel made plenty of mistakes like that 😂 like throwing every corner into his own net. 

1 minute ago, sbfox said:

Not sure if this is serious? 

I am. How many times as this kind of thing happened this season. Man City can capably play out from the back as they have Rolls Royce players. Our muppets are more Robin Un Reliant. 

• Haha 2

Unfortunate symptom of Enzo ball. Fuch about and find out. We just did. Ridiculous at this point in the season. Oh and we’ve been poor mainly due to Birmingham working like absolute dogs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Birmingham being level at halftime is a frickin steal.

We should be out of sight.

If we don't go up by a slim margin  that goal will haunt us all.

We should. But how many shots have we actually shot on target. Same as Birmingham.

We are just too scared to try.

Doyle made a long cross ball to Fatawu and he was talked down to by Maresca. Doyle should have been encouraged for trying. Instead he will just pass backwards from here on.

• Like 3

I don't get the reasoning behind constantly sitting off when we go ahead, it's plain to see we are so much better when we are full throttle, there is a time and a place to take your foot off the gas, and it seems Enzo, as much as I like him, hasn't figured out when that time is 

• Like 1

Can someone explain to me…. If we are going to take a long goal kick, why play it short initially which invites a press. Just take it direct from the goal kick and get the ball gone in the 45th minute. 

bloody stupidity 

• Like 1