Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Birmingham City (H) Match-Thread

2 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

I struggle to think of any great Italian teams that defend like us πŸ˜‚

He clearly doesn’t understand Italian football. Italian played in England maybe but no Italian side would be as reckless as that two minutes before half time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Daka actually has a better goals per 90 in the championship…….just saying___

I know who is the better player though, easily.Β 

3 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Dave Nugent commentating........

He is watching a different game. Talking about 'we'' were playing good football, comfortably in control. Reminds me of his shinned playoff final goal.

:huh:

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Ironically that’s why he’s looking to play it long - but then why doesn’t wout do that ?Β 
Β 

playing out from the back will lead to these things happening but in this instance there no poor control, there’s no poor pass into him - it’s simple complacencyΒ 

It doesn't really make sense anyway, Vesty has the best long range passing accuracy of any of the defenders/mads, if you're going to play it long, just put vesty on it and play it long, why does Faes need to pass back to Mads? I can't imagine that's an instruction, just 2 footballers make really complacent mistakes?

4 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Completely unacceptable to not take maximum points here

Β 

Β 

Absolutely. Birmingham only got back into the game because we let them. Why don’t we carry on dominating with no pressure on us when we go full throttle when trying to score first. But as soon as score, we just become too β€œpatient” and then Birmingham can start attacking with no worries about defending because we just start to sit back. Come on Maresca. You told us we keep playing the same and we need to be patient. But why can’t we play the same for 90 mins regardless of whether we are in the lead or

not????

5 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

2 assist in last 5 starts and no goals, sorry that’s not good enough for a top of the table championship club, even playoff hunting.

You have a solid point 🀣

• Like 1