Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Birmingham City (H) Match-Thread

Just now, Fox85 said:

You just dislike Daka that's all it is.

Daka could be on 30 goals this season and you will still be tossing off vardy while rubbing his plums 

As opposed to you grinding of Daka seedless balls, he doesnt have 30 goals though does he. Just like how you said he was banging in the goals before he got dropped. For someone reason you didn’t mention the 3 consecutive losses?

If you could actually read, I said Nacho should get game time if Vardy (the top scorer at the club) is rested.

1 minute ago, Clever Fox said:

His Football knowledge is way ahead of Rogers.

Disagree

Two top 5 finishes (albeit should've been 4th) European semi final, fa cup.. yes we collapsed at the end but Enzos achieved nothing yet 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

It’s a major reason for our dip in form imo, up until around Christmas ish we were very solid at the back. We had the best attack and best defence in the league at that stage I believe. Before the collapse began. 

No no no.

We make mistakes because we start to sit back more in our half instead of trying to play full throttle on opposition half. We are a team full of PL players but yet we sit back and invite pressure against many average Championship team. Birmingham is a spot above relegation, but we made them look like a top side after we scored. We only have ourselves (ie. the manager) to blame.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vazman said:

Yeah I can't understand why alot of fans are pissed that we gifted a goal to Birmingham, absolutely bizarre 

It's more the blaming Maresca for it I don't get. 

1 minute ago, Simonb said:

Disagree

Two top 5 finishes (albeit should've been 4th) European semi final, fa cup.. yes we collapsed at the end but Enzos achieved nothing yet 

Give him time and wait until he gets to sign his own players. Rogers blew Europe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Simonb said:

Disagree

none of this argues against the point he made

10 minutes ago, Bazly said:

Dave Nugent commentating........

He is watching a different game. Talking about 'we'' were playing good football, comfortably in control. Reminds me of his shinned playoff final goal.

Oh dear