Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Leicester 2-1 Birmingham POST MATCH.

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

Did he assist the first goal or not?

Replays have shown that he brought him self back onside as well.

You just hate him.

Well he did more than ,vardy for a starter

I don’t hate any Leicester player, I don’t rate him you’re right. Never have 

21 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Did he assist the first goal or not?

Replays have shown that he brought him self back onside as well.

You just hate him.

Well he did more than ,vardy for a starter

From the replays he definitely looks off

IMG_8498.jpeg

Edited by moore_94

44 minutes ago, the draper said:

Enzo scares me 

He is showing Rodgers tendencies to be too late with subs 

He just about got lucky today 

I think Enzo ball is a myth 

Good Haiku.

Actually, it’s not. 

Felt like it wasn’t coming, but we broke them down in the end. Nice to be the ones getting the late winner after recent weeks. Thought Yunes and Praet made an impact of the bench. Was crying out for Yunes or Praet for Ndidi 10-15 minutes earlier, but all that mattered today was the result. Great roar for the winning goal. Millwall will be a bit grittier than they were earlier in the season, fighting for their lives, but should hold no fear if we play like we have the past two games 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I actually quit the forum (in my head). I haven’t commented for months. I made a stance after having posts deleted for calling out homophobic posts and was fed up with the state of the admin on here. I expected an avalanche of messages begging me to come back. I expected some sort of protest to get the admins to apologise and to crown me king of the forum. Months I waited. And you know what? No one even realised I’d gone. So I’ve crawled back with my tail between my legs. I’ve sold out. I’ve thrown my morals out the window. Welcome back you bunch of twats. 

I like this new version of you  :thumbup:

rumble.gif.c19e67c39a57e56ecf79375b46c2a342.gif

(...and you have been missed)

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

From the replays he definitely looks off

IMG_8498.jpeg

I think he was off. But how many games have we had good goals chalked off wrongfully?

Also, we should have had a penalty. So fairs fair. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

This is why I rarely venture to this section of the forum these days, too much negativity. I get a lot of it is warranted, with how the club is run etc. but today is literally the perfect day, we win and the 2 promotion rivals lose. What else do you want? I can’t have anything negative said about our keeper either beyond the obvious that he made a howler today, doubt anybody would say he didn’t. For 40 games he’s been outstanding, everyone makes a mistake sometimes. Christ.

Spot on. A perfect storm today but still some people have to complain. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

This is why I rarely venture to this section of the forum these days, too much negativity. I get a lot of it is warranted, with how the club is run etc. but today is literally the perfect day, we win and the 2 promotion rivals lose. What else do you want? I can’t have anything negative said about our keeper either beyond the obvious that he made a howler today, doubt anybody would say he didn’t. For 40 games he’s been outstanding, everyone makes a mistake sometimes. Christ.

Exactly this.

Some of the whingeing is nothing short of pathetic. There are still people moaning about not making subs early enough. He made one at half time! One of the others bagged an assist. I don't rate Daka but he got an assist and forced a save from the keeper.

We're back on top with a game in hand at the end of a horrific week for the club. Have a beer and enjoy it FFS.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Because the people enjoying it are out having a drink or having fun 

The clumsy mistake from Hermansen was waiting to happen really.

He has nearly been caught out out in that situation a few times prior; had been far too casual in that aspect of his game.

• Like 1