Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Millwall (A) - Match Thread

3 minutes ago, LVFox said:

I love how it's Enzos fault they've cracked one in off the bar from 30 yards out 

It all came from Enzo ball.  Walk to the halfway line, don’t pass quickly but hold onto the ball and then lose it with the defence on the halfway line. 

When teams sit back and we play like this, they keep doing the same thing but slower. 

Edited by Richmondfox
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

It's half time

Yep and in 45 minutes of football, I'd expect a decent shot or chance. Its now 65 mins and we've still not had a decent shot or chance and we're 1-0 down. Regardless of the how the game finishes, we've been garbage tonight 

1 minute ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Not good enough, another dogshit team, another defeat. 

...another 30 minutes to play

Does Enzo know how to change course when our current tactics are being countered? Really seems like he just arrogantly believes that this style will inevitably cut through eventually.

• Like 1

Been far too passive today. 

Millwall look more likely to score a 2nd than we do to equalise.

And that speaks volumes of how badly we are performing today.

Disgraceful.

• Like 2

Honestly at this point, even if we do go up I would be happy to see the back of Maresca

I was completely on board with him building a side that plays his style and drilling them in it, but teams figured it out and he doesn't even attempt to find a plan B, it's just the exact same every game, his in game management is absolutely dreadful too

• Like 2