Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Millwall (A) - Match Thread

Just now, Daggers said:

He’s receiving the square root of **** all service. There’s nothing, no creativity, no ambition, no quality. 

Not at the Leiston game tonight?

Although last I saw it was 1-2 so I guess whichever game you picked you were onto a loser haha

Just now, benpicko said:

Does Enzo know how to change course when our current tactics are being countered? Really seems like he just arrogantly believes that this style will inevitably cut through eventually.

I used to think it was arrogance that we’d eventually be able to break teams down but it’s clear to me now that it’s incompetence, he simply doesn’t know how to change a game 

It’s games like this we won’t win at the moment. Millwall have enough grit and determination to get a result against us. Unlike the likes of Norwich, and Birmingham. Similar to Bristol. They can defend us quite easily and know we will give up a big chance.

Problem is, it’s completely down to Enzo and his style, we’re horribly vulnerable to shit scrappy sides. You simply won’t go up losing games like this, ****ing outrageous.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BigWesMorgan said:

And now it’s just 30 minutes of park the bus. Dreadful awful sh***

Can you blame them ,maybe if played decent football from the start we wouldn't get in these messes