Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Millwall (A) - Match Thread

Just now, James_lcfc said:

Faes might be one of my least favourite Leicester players ever. Genuinely.

I don’t know. 

I watched Amartey attempt to play centre back. 

Just now, studentofthegame said:

And it's barely "new" faces, it's just the exact same changes every time, and whoever he changes he just subs them back on later in the game anyway

He is absolutely terrified to try anything even remotely creative to try and change games

I'm so fed up of it, had this crap under Rodgers for 18 months now had it under Enzo for almost a year.

1 minute ago, egg_fried_rice said:

What do you offer your family to clear them out the way for what sounds like a lovely bit of me time? Asking for a friend.

“Go upstairs or I’m sticking Leicester in the tele”

• Haha 1

What I hate about Enzo ball other than the passive 5hit is how rigid it is.

The pitch is so congested in the middle so he insists with Ricky P inverting, get JJ on and play with the FB’s actually over lapping the wingers FFS.

No urgency or tempo or creativity. We now to need to work even harder to chase this and a game on Friday- genius. 

I don’t know why our approach is always the same. We knew who we were going to play and would have done our homework and made changes to positively attack currently having had 1 shot on target. 

But no if anything Millwall look like they’re going to get a 2nd.