Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

Just now, Simonb said:

Same. If we bottle this game I'm calling it a season. Ain't worth fvcking up every weekend for this rubbish 

If we lose here I’m done for this season. 

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Enzo, this isn’t working. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, copunk said:

Goes without saying we are so "over coached" 

It's like watching an NFL team, constant set plays through the game, give the balls to the wingers, who cut inside, cut back outside, get the ball to the byeline, play in a pass which their defence cuts out, then same thing again

It's like Enzo is just using us as a trial club in order to learn his craft. He gives no fucjs about us. It's simply a step on the ladder for him. 

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

It really does unravel totally when we concede first doesn’t it 

We've been found out. Every one knows how we play and how stubborn Enzo is with regard to slow possession based football.  If Plan A doesn't work. Try Plan A again. And again. 

Guest Col city fan

Losing to Millwall and now currently losing to this lot is a fookin disgrace.

It’s almost farcical that we can’t break Plymouth down 

It’s like we’re just going through the motions or playing a training match. 

We go forward get into a good area and there’s no movement in the box or the cross is chipped in or just softly  put into the box. 

5 minutes ago, hejammy said:

How? Have we actually created anything? Possession means bugger all with the end product. Which is what we have been lacking for a very long time. 

i honestly dont know what our fans want, like i really dont, we've looked decent IMO 

controlled the game and theyve scored from their 1 sot, its the usual that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Get ndidi and daka off and if fatawu doesn't cool his head get akgun on too

Bad starting 11 ,clear as day daka and ndidi shouldn't start this one after that performance last week. Coady should've started but waste of a sub at this point. Cannon akgun and praet all on ht

• Like 1