Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Enzo said if we didn't believe then he would walk. Well Enzo, we don't believe in your absolute shite ideas and style of "football". Close the door on your way out. Genuinely worse than Brendan which I don't say lightly. 

He's not worse than Brendan

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Yeah think I’m going to watch the Second Episode of Cuckoo or an episode of This Town - an era when football was played the right way

Cuckoo is rubbish . Big hole in the plot . Stick with watching this bunch of fannies ;)

We seem to be terrified of shooting maybe it's because there's no natural goal scorer. We just want to walk it in. Constantly passing it around the outskirts of the penalty area until we lose possession. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Big moment for enzo 

when does he abandon his formation ?

he doesn’t have the bottle to do it yet 

he needs to do it latest 60 mins 

He mentioned this the last time we lost (I think it was a defeat) that where the team sits back, you must slow down the play. It’s what his mentor told him. He is not changing this, we are actively slowing down the play in accordance with (albeit bonkers) philosophy. 

2 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

This seems to have been the case for many seasons under different managers. I just can’t get excited when we get a corner.

Sol Bamba was our last player to score from a corner.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo BBoo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Enzo ou..................................

Sort of agree, but are you watching this match ? not nearly enough Boo’s.

• Like 1

I'm not even pissed off or angry anymore, it's painful, pitifull and sad to watch a team you love that is capable  of so much more being held back by a manager who wont change a single thing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

Ffs that's not what we Nedd if anything we need 2 strikers on **** this playing people out of position.

Hamza shouldn't even be near the development squad let alone the 1st team.

I completely agree.. but if you've actually seen us play under Enzo we won't change the formation so that's the best option we have in that formation.

5 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Ironically that probably suits us more, they’re “too good” to do the obvious and sit back in a low block to hit us on the counter. 

I hope so mate. Lol

• Haha 1