Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

Guest Col city fan

Our defence is a shambles

Fook knows what Coady has to do to play in front of these clowns 

That goals really knocked the stuffing out of us.. we were battering them without really looking like scoring.. now we're just running around like headless chickens.. have to score by half time 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Our defence is a shambles

Fook knows what Coady has to do to play in front of these clowns 

He'd be my captain if I was the manager, he'd never have allowed that shot in from Bundu

Edited by Tuna

If I understand well, some of our fans here expected the same players, under the same formation, under the same "manager" who were completely hulimiated at Millwall to go to Plymouth after a few days and win by playing the exact same "football". 

Let me see how this is called. Oh yes, insanity. 

1 minute ago, iancognito said:

Vestergaard s been fine. Faes is a ****ing liability.

He has not been fine, but he is redeemable with a competent, quick minded (or footed) partner that doesn't keep leaving him isolated in a foot race.

Not at Premier League level though, so I'd rather we blood Nelson properly and establish Coady as our club captain.

If the other two start together for the remainder of the season we don't go up.

These players are so scared of loosing possession that their first instinct is to go backwards or sidewards. Enzo has taken the natural instinct of the players away. We should be destroying teams by just being brave. Instead he's made us into a bunch of weak, pathetic scaredycats! 

• Like 2