Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

Just now, Simonb said:

Were absolutely flying at the start.. back to gear one Enzo ball now 

Enzo was likely unhappy with our urgency and told the players to calm down and play it around the back more so we don't lose the ball... :facepalm:

1 minute ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Tbf has he had one decent ball forward? It's shit midfield causing this, zero creative talent. 

The bloke hasn’t been making space though! His runs are absolutely tosspot. He’s just not involved. 

Just now, Sly said:

If we lose here I’m done for this season. 

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Enzo, this isn’t working. 

Exactly. If we lose tonight I hope Ipswich and Leeds put us out our misery.. can't take the false hope weekly 

He won't change the tactic full stop. 

He won't make subs until we're 2-0 down or it's the 80th minute.

I can't believe a manager who's in charge of the team in 1st place can piss off the fans this much 

• Like 1

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

i honestly dont know what our fans want, like i really dont, we've looked decent IMO 

controlled the game and theyve scored from their 1 sot, its the usual that

Wouldn't say we've looked decent. We've looked busy. Different thing. 

Shameful beyond words. But it's only as we've come to expect. If the inevitable happens and we lose this, then there is no Avenue left for Enzo. Especially after this team selection and subsequent performance