Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo BBoo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Enzo ou..................................

4 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

Sums up Enzo’s style. Most of it is unnecessary. Well organised deep block teams don’t give away much space at the back that this patient style apparently needs to create chances. I hate watching this team is boring and zero intensity. Our players are held back. 

Keeping possession to control the game… we don’t look in control 

Just now, kingkisnorbo said:

Really losing patience with him now. Absolute cake walk getting out of this league and we’re managing to make a turkey out of it.

cake walk, yeah i guess you are one who thinks we should win every single game 10-0

football and the championship dont work like that,

• Like 1

Just now, Flappit said:

I'm struggling to see what Daka brings to the team. I can't see him bringing others into the play, he can't pass, he can't shoot, and his head is shaped like a 50p piece. 

Well he has done much more than Vardy did against Millwall.

It's not ****ing Daka it's the service and shit tactics and Ndidi 

• Like 1

To be fair we started with good intent but our decision making around the box is terrible. Trying to score the perfect goal rather than take a chance.

From that point it’s been awful. Faes at fault, again, and no real threat on goal.

• Like 1

This is far worse than last season, we’re witnessing the unraveling of this club. It won’t happen, but the only chance we have of promotion is to sack Enzo, it happens no other way. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1