Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

Just now, roblcfc84 said:

Our wingers are so wide, there’s literally no attacking support in the centre, aside from Daka and KDH

Doesn't matter where they stand, they won't get the ball anyway

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

i honestly dont know what our fans want, like i really dont, we've looked decent IMO 

controlled the game and theyve scored from their 1 sot, its the usual that

I’d like to see more than passing it around the edge of their box. Sometimes we win a corner.

Just now, Pliskin said:

This is far worse than last season, we’re witnessing the unraveling of this club. It won’t happen, but the only chance we have of promotion is to sack Enzo, it happens no other way. 

i dont think so

Just now, Pliskin said:

This is far worse than last season, we’re witnessing the unraveling of this club. It won’t happen, but the only chance we have of promotion is to sack Enzo, it happens no other way. 

We went down last season ffs. :mad:

2 minutes ago, Parafox said:

It's like Enzo is just using us as a trial club in order to learn his craft. He gives no fucjs about us. It's simply a step on the ladder for him. 

Surely he’ll be deemed as a failure if we don’t go up, before you even mention his awful stint at Parma.

Every game is the same. Lots of possession with no outcome. Rubbish defending. Awful at set pieces especially corners. Teams banking up against us and can't create anything.  We've been found out.

• Like 3

We only have one way of playing and teams have worked us out. Enzo’s all about finding solutions but this has been going on for weeks now and nothing is changing. Plymouth have sat in, weathered our storm, took the lead and are now growing in confidence. 

Seven corners and we haven't won one in the air.

One shot on target.

Daka strolling around. Need to swap to 4-4-2 Ndidi and Daka off. Vardy and Cannon on.

Otherwise let's see who we get in the play-offs.

Edited by Twitcher
  • Like 1