Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

5 minutes ago, copunk said:

And WTF has happened to Ndidi by the way 

He’s done - legs have gone and the idea that we’d somehow turn him into a creative outlet is a joke. At his best he had an athletic presence as a disrupter, but take the athleticism out of his game (which he no longer has) & we are witnessing a very limited player indeed.

He’s been a good servant but he needs to go now - he’s finished!

• Like 2

Just now, Tuna said:

Starting to wonder whether the idea is more important than succeeding here for Enzo

Starting to? Are you a bit slow or…? :ph34r:

• Like 1

Just now, Foxin_Mad said:

I'm not convinced any striker is doing much in this team, it's wank. 

You’re right, but the bloke is so out of form he has to be off. Vards may be past it but his presence would have more pull than Daka. Cannons physicality would be ****ing helpful too

Guest Col city fan

Are those laffin at the mere idea of getting rid of Enzo now and getting someone like Cooper in to change things up, still laffin at the moment?

We could still go and win this game, but the football we are playing is turd.

And I bet the happy clappers are STILL clapping them off at half time

🤦‍♀️

I simply cannot believe someone who played for giant clubs in Europe and coached under the best manager there's ever been can't see that starting Faes is bang wrong at the moment. Every man and his dog would bin him off if they could make only one change to the team.

1 minute ago, Flappit said:

I'm struggling to see what Daka brings to the team. I can't see him bringing others into the play, he can't pass, he can't shoot, and his head is shaped like a 50p piece. 

He Creates fEAr in the oppo deFEnce becauSE of HIs pace . Opens GaPs to rUN into 

Typical typical performance. It’s pretty much exactly the way I described our last game.

All opposition have to do is Congest the middle counter attack the space and we concede a goal.

weak as piss team and manager

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I'm sorry, what? You think I should provide evidence to substantiate a light-hearted, sarcastic comment? 

Don't give me that balls. You said "I see there's a lot of measured and rational reactions here on Foxestalk, as per." and I asked you to provide evidence of that. Off you go. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

I mean genuinely I think I despise Enzo more than I did Rodger’s at this point.  One had us right near the bottom of the league and one has us at the top. It’s baffling how much Enzo is screwing thus up

Steady on …..

• Like 1