Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

What a disgrace (again). How do you lose all intensity after scoring? The fact that we regularly have more men behind the ball than ahead of it when attacking says it all. Lucky if we end up with 2 in the box when it's put in there.

Funny that Enzo talks about having fun with playing football yet we do everything to the contrary.

Just now, jonny_wright said:

I don’t want to care, but it ruins my weekends…. It’s frustrating cause I feel it’s so avoidable, but Enzo’s marriage to this system is culpable now… when he gives in with 2mins to go and changes it we look so much more threatening 

I'm the same. Don't want it to matter but it genuinely fks the weekend up

Glad I'm out for the day tomorrow doing stuff so I won't be checking scores.

First time I've ever about lost interest and the most annoyed I've been watching us and that includes being relegated to league 1.

It's just so crap to watch.. we are led by an arrogant tosser that can only see his own way.. it don't work.. needs to fk off

• Like 1

Just now, trabuch said:

Sadly no. I genuinely thought he'd be the piece we were missing. 

He’s not an attacking midfielder ffs!! No creativity or technique

Just now, Ely fox said:

Manger appears to have lost the dressing room (maybe the directors have told the players that even IF we go up they will still be on championship money).

They’ll be on whatever their contracts say 

we can’t move goalposts mid contract 

• Like 1

Just now, Pliskin said:

And we’re not going up this, with the most expensive championship squad ever, when we absolutely have to……….

So that’s worse is it? Then getting relegated? Worse than Rodgers?

An absolute shower of shit against one of the worst teams in the league.

Sorry guys but I am now firmly in the Enzo out camp. With him in charge we are going nowhere but on a downward spiral. The situation is screaming for 2 strikers. He must go now!!!!!

1 minute ago, Tom12345 said:

Agree. He may as well not be on the pitch. Put another striker on instead of him.

Nacho on for Ndidi.

Albrighton (if he is on the bench) on for Fatawu.

Praet on for KDH.

Nacho isn't even there ffs. We're a joke. He's just what we need here 

• Like 1