Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

Just now, Vlad the Fox said:

They are also working much harder than we are, we play like we expect to win and go through the motions waiting for it to happen. When it goes wrong we look clueless.

They’ve made 5 changes 

I’d have been shocked if they weren’t 

Just now, adam said:

Why can't we take a ****ing corner. Absolute embassment.

Get a forward on second half

I can’t remember the last time we had consistently good corners, maybe Fuchs in the title season?

ENZO subs at half time,not 60mins,70mins, 80mins.

2 strikers upfront and go for it and move Ricardo to the number 8(only 1 running his guts out and trying to do something. 

Ndidi is a 🫏. 

Just now, CrazyKopCorner said:

Is Enzo still sleeping in a skip at the training ground. Something is seriously wrong with the man 

He’s picking his tactics from it.

Just now, Vlad the Fox said:

They are also working much harder than we are, we play like we expect to win and go through the motions waiting for it to happen. When it goes wrong we look clueless.

Weak mentality in the face of even slight adversity,

• Like 1

Just now, Simonb said:

I'm the same. Don't want it to matter but it genuinely fks the weekend up

Glad I'm out for the day tomorrow doing stuff so I won't be checking scores.

First time I've ever about lost interest and the most annoyed I've been watching us and that includes being relegated to league 1.

It's just so crap to watch.. we are led by an arrogant tosser that can only see his own way.. it don't work.. needs to fk off

I’m numb to it too. I could see exactly that happening. KDH taking a stupid shot which was blocked and they score from a simple pass.

• Like 1

Just now, Buggsteam said:

Which is worse? 

The relegation from the Prem or that we have bottled a 17 point lead to win the championship. 

This is worse. It's the championship. Not felt this bad since Troy Deeney 

Same boring slow tactics.  Even more frustrating seeing Faes and Vestagard stinking out the play this high up the pitch.  They refuse to pass first time to unmarked wingers, walk forward looking to find a pass when the attackers are heavily marked as they have created the congested area. 

Ndidi and Daka are useless. 

Edited by Richmondfox
  • Like 1

Just now, SafewayFox said:

Surely he’ll be deemed as a failure if we don’t go up, before you even mention his awful stint at Parma.

He's already a failure whether we go up or not. Promotion will look good on his CV but any potential future employer will surely look his style and methods. He's young and ambitious and that is why he's taken this job. It's just another potential add on for his cv and a learning process for him. 

1 minute ago, Ely fox said:

We are playing like we are comfortable mid table nothing to play for at all. Weird 

I don’t think we are. Most of the players are trying hard and we have got in some good positions. But daka is totally devoid of confidence and all their fullbacks have got to do is to show our wingers down the line. We were camped outside their box and they broke quickly. Faes didn’t close down the space and they scored a good goal. We have to do much better than this. Enzo needs to make a change and hope he is giving them the truth at half time cos this is not good enough. 

4 minutes ago, roblcfc84 said:

Our wingers are so wide, there’s literally no attacking support in the centre, aside from Daka and KDH

So that is quite literally part of enzos system, should also be another box presence in a physical 8 (casadei) but we have the age fraud ndidi who's legs are gone

Same old story, absolutely dominated the game but not taking enough shots, trying to walk the ball through a crowded defence. Opponents score with first shot for the umpteenth time when one of our defenders doesn’t feel it necessary for the umpteenth time to close down his man. Corners are outrageously poor. 

• Like 3

I think this has annoyed me more than the Millwall game.

They were all over the shop and whilst would have liked a few more clear cut chances but their fans were getting restless YET we defend like idiots and concede again to their first shot on target.

Heads have completely gone.

Edited by SafewayFox