Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

Don’t know why we don’t take short corners and treat it as just  having the ball back in open play. Vesty and Faes come up for them but the cross never gets anywhere near to them. Why we let the ball roll out for a corner I don’t know, we’d get more out of it if we just kept it in and carried on :dunno:. Instead we scoop it aimlessly in from the corner and see it cleared time and time again :frusty:

• Like 1

Maybe we just hate Birmingham City, and are doing our utmost to try and relegate them? 

Didn't Enzo play for WBA? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Enzo said if we didn't believe then he would walk. Well Enzo, we don't believe in your absolute shite ideas and style of "football". Close the door on your way out. Genuinely worse than Brendan which I don't say lightly. 

• Like 3

Just now, Jattdogg said:

And we've got Westbrom and southampton next. Yikes.

Ironically that probably suits us more, they’re “too good” to do the obvious and sit back in a low block to hit us on the counter. 

First 20 minutes I thought we would thrash them.  It was all us and none of them, and their keeper was, sadly for us, brilliant.

We've been trying to play Wilf back to fitness and the form he was in at the start of the season.  It isn't working.

Faes was the weak point for their goal and, after a few such showings, maybe needs some time out.

You wouldn't know Daka was on the pitch.

Even I, a right old happy clapper, think changes are needed right now.

Let's hope that this 45 our form and out luck might change a bit.

Edited by Vacamion
  • Like 2

Just now, Larry_LCFC said:

Enzo said if we didn't believe then he would walk. Well Enzo, we don't believe in your absolute shite ideas and style of "football". Close the door on your way out. Genuinely worse than Brendan which I don't say lightly. 

Wish he would walk 🙏

3 minutes ago, Benji said:

He’s finally losing my support. You cannot defend not using the squad.  Coady getting zero game time is criminal.  

Bournemouth 2nds is better than anything we will play in this league, and we looked so strong defending in that game, its the only game this year I can remember thinking the balance between attack and defence looks right here. This boring play opens itself to a counter punch far too often.

• Like 1

I know we can moan at the team, but it seems that our opponents are literally taking every chance or even half chance they have against us at the minute. We were actually really good until they scored on literally the only occasion they even got in our half in the first 21 minutes. Since then, we've been as sh1te as we always are when we concede first, of course. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 1

Predictable. Plenty of possession and territory then a cheap giveaway and conceding.

This season cannot end soon enough. Every year is the same from February onwards.

Just now, Vacamion said:

First 20 minutes I thoughtcl we would thrash them.  It was all us and none of them, and their keeper was, sadly for us, brilliant.

We've been trying to play Wilf back to fitness and the form he was in at the start of the season.  It isn't working.

Faes was the weak point for their goal and, after a few such showings, maybe needs some time out.

You wouldn't know Daka was on the pitch.

Even I, a right old happy clapper, think changes are needed right now.

Let's hope that this 45 our form and out luck might change a bit.

We don't deserve any luck. 

I hate this system and this style of play and have done all season, thought I was a football dinosaur because Balague explained it was the right way to play football but it's shit and I've had enough

• Like 3

The way we play, we might as well have a big target man that would give knockdowns for quicker players to play off.

It is absolutely woeful atm 

The only saving grace is that we've got a full half to address it , unlike previous games , where we've run out of time.

Have to get something tonight though as we got away with it Tuesday,  not sure we'll get another lifeline tomorrow