Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

7 minutes ago, adam said:

Why can't we take a ****ing corner. Absolute embassment.

Get a forward on second half

This seems to have been the case for many seasons under different managers. I just can’t get excited when we get a corner.

Just now, adamkhalifa said:

It can't be a coincidence that we are conceding so many goals like this. I think, players have been told hold back and not press. 

Definitely. Enzo only trusts half of his squad, so he tells them to save energy. That's why he only makes 2/3 changes each match & is reluctant to make substitutions.

If you don’t score when you’re on top you lose! We can all see what's happening . There's no penetration at all. He needs to change this at half time not with five minutes to go! Bring on Cannon and go two up top

• Like 1

Just now, Tuna said:

I hate this system and this style of play and have done all season, thought I was a football dinosaur because Balague explained it was the right way to play football but it's shit and I've had enough

Another reason to want enzo out. That wetwipe Balague will fcuk off with him.

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

First 20 minutes I thought we would thrash them.  It was all us and none of them, and their keeper was, sadly for us, brilliant.

We've been trying to play Wilf back to fitness and the form he was in at the start of the season.  It isn't working.

Faes was the weak point for their goal and, after a few such showings, maybe needs some time out.

You wouldn't know Daka was on the pitch.

Even I, a right old happy clapper, think changes are needed right now.

Let's hope that this 45 our form and out luck might change a bit.

Same interpretation as myself, I said to my lad we'll surely be 1 up soon.. then the sucker punch 

Problem since then is we've slown right down and making no runs. It's terrible.

Just go all out.. we can out score these if we actually attack.

Isn’t the definition of insanity to do the same thing over and over and expect a different result??

Everytime we get the ball I can draw you a diagram of what happens.

Everytime a team sheet is announced I can tell you who’ll be the worst players on the park. 

This is ridiculous

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Simonb said:

Push riccy up in to the 8.. Hamza on.. wilf off.

Vardy on for daka

Replace Enzo with Wes Morgan

All st half time please 

Ffs that's not what we Nedd if anything we need 2 strikers on **** this playing people out of position.

Hamza shouldn't even be near the development squad let alone the 1st team.

• Like 1

Just now, st albans fox said:

Big moment for enzo 

when does he abandon his formation ?

he doesn’t have the bottle to do it yet 

he needs to do it latest 60 mins 

Enzo before he abandons his system 

IMG_8389.webp

3 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

I know we can moan at the team, but it seems that our opponents are literally taking every chance or even half chance they have against us at the minute. We were actually really good until they scored on literally the only occasion they even got in our half in the first 25 minutes. Since then, we've been as sh1te as we always are when we concede first, of course. 

Its a fair point some of the oppositions finishing when we were winning was equally woeful, the Bristol city and Millwall goals are good strikes, having said that much more could of been done from a defensive point of view to prevent them, Winks against Millwall and Faes today have to do better, both have played international football and they are getting dicked by the bottom of the championship.

Edited by Beachyboy

4 minutes ago, trabuch said:

He started the season really well there though.

I realise I am in the minority but I beg to differ. Has always lacked the skillset to be sustainable in that position.

1 minute ago, Sly said:

You’ve got to convince people to buy a season ticket first. 

I'd certainly want a discount .. think it's bad now.. can't imagine what it'll be like next year watching the u23s after our end of season sale

• Like 1