Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Plymouth (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Big moment for enzo 

when does he abandon his formation ?

he doesn’t have the bottle to do it yet 

he needs to do it latest 60 mins 

The failure to play a conventional right back has cost us so many points. There's so much space down that side and teams are now exploiting it over and over. Had we played a conventional back 4 in these 2 games, I don't think we would have conceded the 2 goals we have in the last 4 days. 

4 minutes ago, seenitall said:

I’ve gone over to Masterchef 

Stay with the football and you’ll see us make a dogs dinner out of our opportunity, promotion’s-scone and we’ll all get in a stew over it

Just now, hebangsthedrums said:

He's not worse than Brendan

Yes. Yes he is. Brendan took us to an FA cup win. With Enzo we will end up in League 1. 10 points from 10 games. Shite.

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

He mentioned this the last time we lost (I think it was a defeat) that where the team sits back, you must slow down the play. It’s what his mentor told him. He is not changing this, we are actively slowing down the play in accordance with (albeit bonkers) philosophy. 

Plan B is having your slow, reckless defenders push higher up the pitch and try to find space in an even more congested area.

Remember how exciting the Norwich game was, pinging ball quickly and attacking at speed.  

Just now, Always Next Year said:

Leeds and Ipswich must be crying with laughter and this shit knowing that we will give them another crack at top spot.

Also crying that it's still not in their hands if we lose again

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

For the next hour I've got a choice of watching Bullseye and Supermarket Sweep or the second half ?

I'd go for Jim and Dale over Dim and Frail.

• Like 1

Just now, Simonb said:

I completely agree.. but if you've actually seen us play under Enzo we won't change the formation so that's the best option we have in that formation.

That's why he is incapable of being named our manager.

It's disgraceful the fact people still stick up for this fraud it's unreal