Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Plymouth post match

Gerry Taggart and the pundits on Foxes Hub distraught and really pissed off they have no words. Almost silence in the studio

Don't blame them either it's dross

Fake can't has to go tomorrow but we know that won't happen and it will be same team next gamep

Edited by Trent Steel
  • Like 1

When you over hit 4 through balls maybe put a bit less pace on it the 5th time. Like lemmings off a cliff we don’t learn, don’t adjust, keep doing the same thing.

It’s got to the point where I’d stop appealing for corners, let them have the goal kick there’s a higher XG for us on that than us having the corner!

I thought I was low on Tuesday.  This is as bad as I’ve felt since relegation.  The lack of desire, end product, creativity. There is nothing to get excited about.  Enzo is clearly an arrogant and stubborn ****er for not using his squad or trying anything different.  Coady can’t get near the team whilst the curly haired clown makes costly mistakes.  Daka on the pitch like a competition winner.  No clever runs and finishing of a Sunday league player.  Jesus what a bottle job this is.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spiritwalker said:

Players I never want to see playing for Leicester, Faes Daka

The lot of them mate. After this season I'd be happy to see none of them pull on a lestah top again.

• Like 1

The past 2 performances have been shambolic. The club should be refunding the fans that have made the last 2 away trips. Brings Cannon back into the squad, need a goal and doesn't even bring him on. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Enzo out 

There is no other option, he must be sacked by the end of the weekend. Has big Wes got his badges yet..we just need to stop this horrific tippy tappy bollox, dominate possession every week, but don't threaten the 18yd box let alone the fff'ing net. 

Edited by VG Fox
  • Like 1

What the Fuch has happened to this once bunch of league leading piss takers to a bunch of toothless bunch of fuching waste of a team place, the kids would give more heart than this bunch of Jekyll & Hyde under achieving time wasting charlatans!!

Is Enzo to blame what the Fuch is going on at our club ??

What an absolute pile of wank that was. 

Clueless Enzo with no plan B, yet again. 
why not bring Cannon on for 2 strikers up top. 

Teams have sussed us out and no we won’t change how we play. We’re to easy to predict and they just hit us on the break. 

Main question tho, how the fu@k is Daka stealing a living as a footballer?? The guy couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat. 

17 point lead and we’ve fu@ked it up. 
Worse bottle jobs than Spurs. 
We are a laughing stock of a club. 

What a mess we are in. 

1 minute ago, Fox seen in Norwich said:

Not saying they deserve plaudits. Not saying they play well.

but sacking the manager with 6 games to go… where’s that gonna get us

Wish we had done it with 6 games to go, couldn’t be worse