Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Plymouth post match

1 minute ago, Number 6 said:

We basically got ourselves into a position where mid-table form would see us promoted...and then decided to play like relegation fodder. Shambles.

This sums up the part that I'm finding really hard to take.

We could afford a drop off, but for it t be this level is completely criminal.

• Like 1

Just now, The Guvnor said:

Lost six out of the last ten at the business end of the season.

The downturn in form is quite incredible.

Thought Enzo looked shell shocked after the final whistle as he walked around the pitch .

That fills me with confidence. 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I put a thread up a couple of months ago, asking whether or not it would be a good thing if we got promoted or stayed in the Championship. Someone must have wet their pants and moaned about it, as it got taken down.

THIS is why.

Yes, we’d get some dosh but just imagine this lot playing in the top flight AND with a points deduction!

We’d be utterly massacred! Faes and Vestie v any of the top strikers is a scary proposition. 

Be league one season after next 

• Like 2

I didn’t bother tonight , I didn’t want the pain and frustration so went to the pub made me happy . Just looked at the result and guess what ! ….. for me I’m done been following the team since 87 …. It’s awful from the very top to the bottom …. It stinks ! 

I put a thread up a couple of months ago, asking whether or not it would be a good thing if we got promoted or stayed in the Championship. Someone must have wet their pants and moaned about it, as it got taken down.

THIS is why.

Yes, we’d get some dosh but just imagine this lot playing in the top flight AND with a points deduction!

We’d be utterly massacred! Faes and Vestie v any of the top strikers is a scary proposition. 

If we don't go up we will be ****ed. Which tbh, im all for, let's gut the club and start again. We've completed the game already, let's start from a tough position and build up again.

For the clubs health though, promotion is the only option.

• Like 1

Feel like trading in my tickets for the remaining home games as I just can't take this any more. The levels of frustration in these last 2 games have been off the scale - we've totally dominated possession without ever looking like we are going to score, whilst the oppo have got near our box about twice in each game but have then scored with their only half chance.

Losing 6 out of the last 10 matches, including games against total dross like Plymouth, Millwall and QPR is unacceptable. Today was pretty much a total rerun of the sh1tshow at Millwall, apart from a promising first 20. 

I am done with Daka and Faes in particular, but I think we need to clear the decks and start again with this squad in general. The lack of leadership and mental strength is plain to see. 

If we get promoted, which we won't of course, we would be totally humiliated if we had to field this team minus KDH and couldn't make any signings. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox

31 minutes ago, Libertine said:

Completely numb towards the club. Not even angry, just utterly empty.

As damning as it gets… when you can’t even muster anger or disgust.

and I’m more or less there at this point, too. 

Utter shambles. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mbrambini said:

I didn’t bother tonight , I didn’t want the pain and frustration so went to the pub made me happy . Just looked at the result and guess what ! ….. for me I’m done been following the team since 87 …. It’s awful from the very top to the bottom …. It stinks ! 

Who you going to support now?

I might switch too.

...thinking COYS?

THIS is why.

You have to factor Enzo's failed tactics too, which one would assume he would be sack before Christmas which would mean a new manager with new style, so surely better at the end of the seasons, but part of me feels that even if we didnt get promoted Enzo wouldn't be sacked.

13 minutes ago, weller54 said:

... biggest clutching at straws since Aunt Sally gave Wurzel Gummidge a handjob.

Mate that seriously cheered me up no end in what has yet again been a standard miserable night of agony watching Leicester lose to relegation fodder.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

This sums up the part that I'm finding really hard to take.

We could afford a drop off, but for it t be this level is completely criminal.

We could have parked the bus every game and played on the counter from about 30 games in and gone up with ease.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1