Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JonesLCFC

“It’s a huge, huge, huge game for them. For us, it’s just one more game.”

4 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

Our fans lapped this up but I hated that he said this. So arrogant especially when all you’re known for is putting cones out for Pep 

I could forgive it at the time because, after all, he is the Messiah.

But now…….wow. I can’t believe how stupid this makes us look.

• Like 1

We have deserved everything that came away since this comment was made, I hope Leeds fans bring it up over and over again to him. He believed his own hype well before he had achieved anything.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Revisionist nonsense.

Another game where if Daka scores it's not even a topic. Anyone remember that game? We battered them. A quote doesn't change a season, missing open fvcking goals does.

Opinions change when the facts change, and the facts are that Enzo has not adapted to us being sussed out. He continues to stick with the same style of play , and the same muppets that are costing us points when we have ample replacements in the squad, i.e., Conor Coady > Wout Faes

• Like 3

1 hour ago, iancognito said:

Revisionist nonsense.

Another game where if Daka scores it's not even a topic. Anyone remember that game? We battered them. A quote doesn't change a season, missing open fvcking goals does.

Agree with this.

The title quote isn't the reason for our downturn, it's many other reasons.

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 1

Respectfully this is bollocks

We were exceptional for the majority of that game and were ****ed by the bungling officials

If Leeds blew us away 4-0 yeah...but they didn't

• Like 1

Does anyone actually care about Leeds? I couldn’t give a c*ap I worry more about our terrible form and the way we were playing. 

At the time we were well ahead I didn’t even think about any other team. Leeds fans seems to make a big deal about it.

The biggest change for us was Chelsea recalling Casaidei 

• Like 1

Revisionist nonsense.

Exactly, we played his game and battered them that night. People desperate to prove how bad we are forget that 

• Like 1

Never understood the upset over this and its got nothing to do with what's happened since. It literally was a bigger game for them, in every sense. That wasn't a controversial statement.

• Like 2

Just now, ealingfox said:

Never understood the upset over this and its got nothing to do with what's happened since. It literally was a bigger game for them, in every sense. That wasn't a controversial statement.

Really? I recall a lot of fans feeling the same way. It was a massive game for us. They all are until you’re mathematically certain to go up. 

Revisionist nonsense.

If if if, another game where he led us to another collapse

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lcfcell said:

Our fans lapped this up but I hated that he said this. So arrogant especially when all you’re known for is putting cones out for Pep 

Our fans worship a child billionaire and would rather the club be arse ****ed into oblivion rather than challenge the overlords that they love. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Revisionist nonsense.

To give him his credit he scored one it was wrongly disallowed.

Afraid this thread is way off the mark. They weren’t fired up at all, they were outplayed at home until the disallowed goal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dylanlegend said:

Does anyone actually care about Leeds? I couldn’t give a c*ap I worry more about our terrible form and the way we were playing. 

At the time we were well ahead I didn’t even think about any other team. Leeds fans seems to make a big deal about it.

The biggest change for us was Chelsea recalling Casaidei 

Cas wasn't that great, but to be fair to him, he had a lot more desire than most of our 1st team.

This seasons "rubbish watch and analyse the game" moment. Or KDH and his embarrassing "nobody wants us to go up" bollocks. Or Faes cupping his ears to fans in the midst of the worst collapse in living memory.

Bunch of ****ing embarrassing bottling tossers. **** off - you're not wanted here.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, JonesLCFC said:

Really? I recall a lot of fans feeling the same way. It was a massive game for us. They all are until you’re mathematically certain to go up. 

That's the point. It's not a big game because they're all big games. Same applies recently, Norwich is no bigger than Plymouth. You need to win them regardless.

• 3 weeks later...