Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

9 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Why would you look for somewhere until you know where you are going? 

I wondered the same thing but im sure his agent will have some ideas. I just know he's been told to prepare for it as best as he can

• Like 1

He won’t be the only one …..

It’s just who has the cash in London or Manchester to afford them before the 30th June. 

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

He's just bought a house in Pontleand, Newcastle ready for when he signs next week...

...for Spurs.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Wouldn’t be too hard would it. His agent will know of teams who are interested (he’s been touted out since January) so he looks in 3/4 locations and decides which house he wants in each.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, VLC86 said:

Wouldn’t be too hard would it. His agent will know of teams who are interested (he’s been touted out since January) so he looks in 3/4 locations and decides which house he wants in each.

Ridiculous levels of common sense. You’re not welcome here

53 minutes ago, VLC86 said:

The club whose buying him would sort him out with accommodation early doors id imagine 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ALC Fox said:

It's not quite the sellers market it once was I don't think. I can't see us getting huge fees for players unless it's a humongous club buying. No point selling for pittance if we're still going to get big points deductions regardless.

We either need him or we need big money. Anything in between shouldn't be entertained.

Absolutely and let's be honest, no 'humongous club' is going to be interested in him because he simply isn't that good!

5 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

The club whose buying him would sort him out with accommodation early doors id imagine 

Yep, for a couple of weeks but why wouldn’t you look at houses.

i think chelsea will come for him. 

sell gallagher for 40m pure profit for this years accounts. then sign kdh next year for 30m and spread that over 5 season like they do. 

• Like 1

On 09/06/2024 at 19:11, whoareyaaa said:

I would do everything to keep him if he wants to be here, people talk about players like Albrighton I think KDH has the same quality’s and that will be crucial next season

What qualities are the same as Albrightons? Intrigued as I don't see that

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VLC86 said:

Yep, for a couple of weeks but why wouldn’t you look at houses.

Have you ever bought a house?

The idea ghat someone is going to spend time looking at 3 or 4 houses in 3 or 4 different cities seems preposterous.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, hebangsthedrums said:

What qualities are the same as Albrightons? Intrigued as I don't see that

I think he's refering to his work rate and mindset. Not the greatest player we've had but tries hard, looks happy to be there, gets on well with the team, not toxic and isn't a bellend.

I also get the feeling that when he says he wants to stay here, he genuinely means it.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

Have you ever bought a house?

The idea ghat someone is going to spend time looking at 3 or 4 houses in 3 or 4 different cities seems preposterous.

Very bizarre post.

Yes I have, I also look on Rightmove at multiple locations daily. 

I’ve also been in a situation where I knew I was moving but didn’t know where, so I scoped out areas and potential houses.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, VLC86 said:

Very bizarre post.

Yes I have, I also look on Rightmove at multiple locations daily. 

I’ve also been in a situation where I knew I was moving but didn’t know where, so I scoped out areas and potential houses.

Maybe you can host the new "Location, Location, Location" FT program :ph34r:

On 10/06/2024 at 22:23, Lambert09 said:

i think chelsea will come for him. 

sell gallagher for 40m pure profit for this years accounts. then sign kdh next year for 30m and spread that over 5 season like they do. 

Who on earth is paying 40m for Gallagher before July? And that's ignoring the fact he's at the Euros the rest of the month. 

3 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Who on earth is paying 40m for Gallagher before July? And that's ignoring the fact he's at the Euros the rest of the month. 

You would have said the same about mount last year. The big clubs bend over for each other 

Leicesters best chance of success this year is ]hoping the bigger clubs come back from Euros absolutely knackered. We put out the team that finished last season and hit the ground running. We could wipe out points deduction in 3 or 4 games and kick on....

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Do they? What's the benefit to another big 6 team in giving Chelsea £40m on their bottom line? 

You get a reciprocation when you need it.