Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

2 hours ago, kingfox said:

Looking at Nanasi and Gronbaek’s heat maps from Sofascore and Wyscout, they kind of show up their versatility, but the main focus is more wide left.

Nanasi - BCDA2231-CF41-424-B-BE55-84-EA86-D584-DE53-A3-AD3-A-4875-4-BB5-8545-72-DA4539-C6

Gronbaek - D52-D647-A-B240-4793-8224-E8-B79-C75-F642-A95-D3-E0-A6-D9-40-A9-BB07-9-A84467-D4

What I’ve noticed about Gronbaek though is significant changes in his creative and defensive output so far this season. 

Last season he produced - 0.78 Smart Passes per90, 0.95 Key Passes per90/5.58 defensive actions success per90, 5.90 defensive duels per90, 61% defensive duels won. 

However so far this season - 0.08 Smart Passes per90, 0.39 Key Passes per90/9.67 defensive actions success per90, 7.62 defensive duels per90, 70% defensive duels won. 

What a nerdy post, but there you go mate 🙂👍🏻

That is interesting, he's scoring more but creating less this season so far.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Brunetta broke my heart, one of the suggestions I made who then immediately moved elsewhere, only plus is he stayed in Mexico. Minda is more of a winger isn't he? He also moved not long after being suggested 

Brunetta broke my heart would make for a good song title lol 

But I just had to list him, his numbers were unreal last season. 

As for Minda, the search engine has him down as AM, RAM, LAM from last season 👍🏻

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Brunetta broke my heart would make for a good song title lol 

But I just had to list him, his numbers were unreal last season. 

As for Minda, the search engine has him down as AM, RAM, LAM from last season 👍🏻

It's the title of my new EP haha. 

I suggested Leonardo Fernandez, having mentioned him when he was at Toluca but he went to Fluminense on loan and struggled but now on loan at Penarol and having a great time add him to your list brother

Edited by Tommy Fresh

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

yeah but Joao Pedro is only 22, while KDH will be 26 in Sept. 

wont be alot of resale if they spent £30mil+ on KDH, which would go against the tony bloom and brighton model

They still have done so and probably will do again this summer.

You could say the same about the 'Leicester model' changing over the last 10 years.

Edited by slymunn

1 minute ago, slymunn said:

They still have done so and probably will do again this summer.

possible but i really cant see them spending £30mil+ on KDH, dont get me wrong theyve spent big on players but they are alot younger than KDH and have alot more resale value compared to KDH

would be an odd one if they did, as it would be like when we moved away for our transfer model a good few yrs back

40 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

I suggested Leonardo Fernandez, having mentioned him when he was at Toluca but he went to Fluminense on loan and struggled but now on loan at Penarol and having a great time add him to your list brother

The amount of South American’s you suggest, you really need to spend your time on the Brighton and Hove Albion forum instead mate lol 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

You watch Liga MX?

13 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Seems like the media are pushing this story more than the player 

KDH does not want to leave, that is a fact. He loves it here. It's well documented. He is a consummate professional. He is also a Leicester fan (he even has a LCFC Fox tattoo - I know that's not the be all and end all - hence the brackets!)

The question is: - Do we actually need to sell him before end of June??? - I can't believe we're just going to ignore our PSR responsibilities! - Have we gotten around these? - We're so in the dark it's unreal 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

KDH does not want to leave, that is a fact. He loves it here. It's well documented. He is a consummate professional. He is also a Leicester fan (he even has a LCFC Fox tattoo - I know that's not the be all and end all - hence the brackets!)

The question is: - Do we actually need to sell him before end of June??? - I can't believe we're just going to ignore our PSR responsibilities! - Have we gotten around these? - We're so in the dark it's unreal 

The question for me is, do we actually need to keep him. He hardly set the world alight in the PL and i wouldn't be surprised if his limitations come to surface again this coming season. His stock might never get higher than it does now. At times i felt last season that the energy was coming from the wingers and having a more skillful playmaker would have been a benefit. This isn't to belittle his achievements with us (especially last season), it's just i'm not 100% sure KDH it worth holding on to if someone comes in with a 25mil bid.

• Like 3

I think we hope that PSR will be found out in the courts for the sack of unenforcable stupid corrupt shite that it is. Its made up inconsistent nonsense designed to protect the Red cartel. 

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

He supports Manchester United, that is a well known fact.

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

he even has a LCFC Fox tattoo

Does he actually or are you referring to a photo of Marc Albrighton's leg sitting next to KDH? 

I'm not being facetious, asking sincerely. 

14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Does he actually or are you referring to a photo of Marc Albrighton's leg sitting next to KDH? 

I'm not being facetious, asking sincerely. 

ehhh, genuinely don't know! I might be :D 

Do you have the photo in question?

4 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

The question for me is, do we actually need to keep him. He hardly set the world alight in the PL and i wouldn't be surprised if his limitations come to surface again this coming season. His stock might never get higher than it does now. At times i felt last season that the energy was coming from the wingers and having a more skillful playmaker would have been a benefit. This isn't to belittle his achievements with us (especially last season), it's just i'm not 100% sure KDH it worth holding on to if someone comes in with a 25mil bid.

Umm yes, I remember earlier in the season people were saying he is average or whatever, then he wasnt picked for a game and suddenly everyone was taking it back, anyone with a football brain can see if we were to lose him we would have some big problems.

Probably easily worth the points of any potential points penalty for the EFL season, remember if is two penalties in one season, the second one is reduced significantly.  Probably would be 2-4 points if we fail the EFL season and those points are applied this season on top of the first charge.

He doesnt want to leave as well, which makes him more valuable to the club, as those type of players are not common at his age, it seems many want to jump ship asap.

When he first started in the EPL before Rodgers collapse, he actually stood out, I predicted he would be a future 50m player his performances were that good, when he dropped off later, it was the case with the entire squad.

Edited by Chrysalis
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, FoxinNotts said:

KDH does not want to leave, that is a fact. He loves it here. It's well documented. He is a consummate professional. He is also a Leicester/United fan (he even has a LCFC Fox tattoo - I know that's not the be all and end all - hence the brackets! - It turns out he may not have the tat, as it may be Marc’s)

The question is: - Do we actually need to sell him before end of June??? - I can't believe we're just going to ignore our PSR responsibilities! - Have we gotten around these? - We're so in the dark it's unreal - If Man Utd come calling, I guess he’d be off!

I’ve updated my original post, for clarity 😂

9 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Umm yes, I remember earlier in the season people were saying he is average or whatever, then he wasnt picked for a game and suddenly everyone was taking it back, anyone with a football brain can see if we were to lose him we would have some big problems.

Probably easily worth the points of any potential points penalty for the EFL season, remember if is two penalties in one season, the second one is reduced significantly.  Probably would be 2-4 points if we fail the EFL season and those points are applied this season on top of the first charge.

He doesnt want to leave as well, which makes him more valuable to the club, as those type of players are not common at his age, it seems many want to jump ship asap.

When he first started in the EPL before Rodgers collapse, he actually stood out, I predicted he would be a future 50m player his performances were that good, when he dropped off later, it was the case with the entire squad.

Hate that phrase in bold, and if one was to use it, you can see where he has limitations and where that holds him and us up. You are judged differently in your breakout season, and we all got excited by the potential. Unfortunately, one additional poor PL season and a season in the Championship are not proof that he is going to be essential for us next season.