Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

2 hours ago, Guest said:

image.thumb.jpeg.c37179401e7fda174301216efc539c51.jpeg

He has said in multiple interviews that as a kid he did enjoy watching man united as alot of people around that time did, he also had a season ticket for lcfc from a young age both can be true, lots of kids liked man u at that time 

17 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

He has said in multiple interviews that as a kid he did enjoy watching man united as alot of people around that time did, he also had a season ticket for lcfc from a young age both can be true, lots of kids liked man u at that time 

One side of his family are all Man Utd (Dad i think), the other side are Leicester but he himself supports/ed Man Utd. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

One side of his family are all Man Utd (Dad i think), the other side are Leicester but he himself supports/ed Man Utd. 

Except he has said different multiple times, especially in this situation it is possible to have soft spots for more than one club wanting man u to do well whilst at the same time supporting leicester

16 minutes ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

Except he has said different multiple times, especially in this situation it is possible to have soft spots for more than one club wanting man u to do well whilst at the same time supporting leicester

Correct me if I'm wrong but he's always been very clever in what he says about Leicester. He's referenced some of his family being Leicester fans and some of them being Man Utd fans which he was growing up. I don't recall him directly stating he's a Leicester fan but either way it's clear we hold a strong tie with him and it'll be his career he puts first anyway.

18 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but he's always been very clever in what he says about Leicester. He's referenced some of his family being Leicester fans and some of them being Man Utd fans which he was growing up. I don't recall him directly stating he's a Leicester fan but either way it's clear we hold a strong tie with him and it'll be his career he puts first anyway.

I was fairly sure I had seen him reference attending the stadium and celebrating in front of the area that he used to sit as a kid, I can't immediately find these but pretty sure I remember this being said and I think if you regularly attend games of a team you are a fan even if you also support another team as well. 

I agree it wouldn't change his career decisions if a big six team came in for him but di think it does make other moves less likely

Maybe I'm a bit too trusting but when I see things like this I read them as him being a fan although he dosent specifically use that word

Screenshot_20240626_221920_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240626_222200_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240626_222241_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This is right mate I was sat next to his dad and brother villa away few seasons ago he openly said they was all United fans! 

• Like 1

Goodbye Dewsbury-Hall

Hello Kouyate

on a serious note, his potential sale will say everything about our PSR standing. It might be a needs must decision which we’ll have to take on the chin.

If he does stay he’ll be a big part of how Coops likes to play and still has lots of potential to improve further under good coaching 

15 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Brighton or Brentford - I bet he's giddy with excitement :D

The 'Foxes under pressure to sell' line seems to be just a rehash of previous stories rather than based on anything new - and even those stories seemed to be sourced from other clubs rather than anybody at Leicester. I don't know - it just feels like we're not in any rush to sell KDH or anybody else, which doesn't fit with the 'Leicester must sell before 30 June to avoid 2nd PSR charge' narrative. 

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ronnup said:

Keep now Faes is going Barca for 50 mill

You been watching him for Belgium out of interest? He's a bombscare :D. Take it and run if we can sell, for any price really. We have Coady, Souttar and can promote Nelson! Invest elsewhere!

I cant really see how Brighton or Brentford are spending 30-40 million on one player. Its unsustainable for any of the non cartel to do such things. 

If they do they wil lprobably where we are in a years time unless someone bins this nonsense off. 

1 hour ago, Foxin_Mad said:

I cant really see how Brighton or Brentford are spending 30-40 million on one player. Its unsustainable for any of the non cartel to do such things. 

If they do they wil lprobably where we are in a years time unless someone bins this nonsense off. 

Did you see Brighton's accounts? I think they made something like £130m profit

2 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

Would he even want to make that move?

Cant make a player leave when they have a contract. Not like we would let him rot in the reserves if he didn’t want to leave lol 

Did Barnes really want to leave ?

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Did Barnes really want to leave ?

I'd argue Barnes is slightly different as he was one of better players in that season, was established longer than KDH and I imagine wasn't willing to drop down. 

KDH isn't playing in the championship if he doesn't leave this summer and has publicly said he has no plans to go anywhere, I don't remember the same comments from Barnes. FWIW, when Barnes left I was more upset than Madders, Tielemans etc because he's one of us.

I have not seen such a suggestion so perhaps someone with technical ability than me (probably most of you!)  could set up a petition to board not to sell and to KDH not to leave?

If he is lining up in a City shirt on 19 August a fans thank you would be appropriate eg  perhaps a clap on 22nd minute if squad number still the same?

• Haha 1

"Some of the StatsBomb analysts have a bit of a man crush on Leicester’s Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall. No, it’s not because he sounds like a Bridgerton character, it’s because he’s really rather good at the football thing. Brighton are potentially also crushing (and maybe deservedly so), while Leicester allegedly have some financial constraints that might make a reasonable deal possible. One to watch."

Ted Knutsen Statsbomb founder in his newsletter today

46 minutes ago, Stadt said:

"Some of the StatsBomb analysts have a bit of a man crush on Leicester’s Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall. No, it’s not because he sounds like a Bridgerton character, it’s because he’s really rather good at the football thing. Brighton are potentially also crushing (and maybe deservedly so), while Leicester allegedly have some financial constraints that might make a reasonable deal possible. One to watch."

Ted Knutsen Statsbomb founder in his newsletter today

Had to read that twice thought it said Brighton are cruising....not crushing.

Honestly, it's unbelievable, watching this, the amount of chances he put on a plate, that we missed! We're going to have to improve our finishing this season coming, that's for sure. (Assuming he stays)

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, TheGoldenGod said:

I'd argue Barnes is slightly different as he was one of better players in that season, was established longer than KDH and I imagine wasn't willing to drop down. 

KDH isn't playing in the championship if he doesn't leave this summer and has publicly said he has no plans to go anywhere, I don't remember the same comments from Barnes. FWIW, when Barnes left I was more upset than Madders, Tielemans etc because he's one of us.

Barnes did not want to leave but was told to by the club.