Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

5 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Man City & Pondlife Chelsea been doing that for years yet seem to be getting away with it can’t see them being sanctioned anytime soon yet little old Leicester Everton etc get their wrists slapped and given ridiculous Points deduction’s immediately for doing less than those top 6 charlatans!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Can't believe he is only 22, certain he was on loan at Southampton about 4 years ago!

he pretty much was. And that’s the problem. He showed good potential and has been living off that for a couple of years now and hasn’t progresses at all..

7 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

If we can avoid a second charge does that mean that potentially we only get like 3/4 point deduction and allows us to spend this window 

We spent this window, it’s factored in with what monies we can additionally bring in 24/25

Edited by HankMarvin

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

We spent this window, it’s factored in with what monies we can additionally bring in 24/25

I mean after the 30th June deadline will it likely free up more funds to strengthen this summer if we do sell 

1 hour ago, LVFox said:

Do wonder who we will get from Chelsea if this does happen as reported.

Only options for me are Broja and Fofana.

Would love Alfie Gilchrist but cannot see that happening, maybe Malang Sarr or Harvey Vale?

Why is no one talking about Colwill. Plaskin said him and Hutchinson were two we told Chelsea we really wanted.

3 minutes ago, bald reynard said:

Why is no one talking about Colwill. Plaskin said him and Hutchinson were two we told Chelsea we really wanted.

Because Colwill is worth about £40m in his own right, and Hutchinson is going to Ipswich

27 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I wonder if we might have to move another one as well if we're buying one or two of theirs.

Our half of the deal will be in July imo, Chelsea already passed PSR 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

I mean after the 30th June deadline will it likely free up more funds to strengthen this summer if we do sell 

If we can avoid a breach, and with more guaranteed income (excluding transfer fees received) you would like to think we would spend next season, after all we have this season with this threat hanging over the club until the end of the financial year.

36 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Do fax machines still exist?

Weirdly they are still used quite a bit in football it seems. I went to an interview at Bet365 who own Stoke and their IT team cover Stoke City, one of the questions was about a faulty fax machine on deadline day. Was a few years back so maybe theyve modernised

40 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

This aint happening by end of tomorrow 

As we seem to take so long completing deals I can't help but believe this!!!

Some teams seem to just get on with it and do the deal!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

The problem with Fofana is he's another who got his big move on the back of playing in a front two. He reminds me of Patson Daka in many ways.

Slightly different attributes but neither possess the all round game to play the lone striker role at the highest level IMO.

If we could guarantee Daka was off though then I'd be happy with Fofana as his replacement. I'd still want another main striker though.

I could see him partnering Mavididi in the odd game.

If we got D.Fofana, I’d be happy enough with that. 3 young full international strikers, guided by Vardy. 

probably overkill, but we’d surely be able to get something going with those four. Then send the weak link out on loan at Xmas 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, frany104 said:

I don’t mind D Fofana at all, he’s got loads of potential and he’s a striker. An area we are light in. didn’t do too badly at Burnley either last year.

Casadei makes no sense though. Even though he’s one for the future and before last season the reviews on him were unreal. He was so poor when with us. We need a replacement for KDH and not potential. 

Agreed casadei didn't work here but we absolutely need midfielders, especially if KDH goes. 

I think we are going to struggle getting players through the door and in my opinion our lack of midfielders post Christmas after casadei left was reason for drop on form. 

Striker would be nice but would rather defence and midfielders 

4 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

This is a good move for the player and club 

shared plenty in the past about how he was part of a negative grouping that now will be almost totally gone from the club when he leaves 

for me at times last year he was found wanting , I can’t believe Enzo is going after him but it’s a blessing for us as the cash is needed 

wish him well but this will be Drinkwater 2 

I have missed what you have shared in the past what negative grouping? Is this something you have info about or just a feeling?