Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

1 minute ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

This has got Drinkwater 2.0 written all over it. 

I'd argue he's a better player than DD and having played under Enzo before he'll be much better supported

• Like 1

Decent fee. Strange one as he just doesn't come across as good enough for that level. Best of luck.to.the lad tho. Will always be fondly remembered 

20 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Hard to disagree 

Had the pleasure to see 

Colchester v notts county April - loved it no corrupt var no corrupt ffp rules 

couple of pints , watch the match & grumble about the ref - just how it should be 

Maybe we would have got more if we'd committed to taking a player off Chelsea? 

If we have got £30m and still have to buy a Chelsea player, that would be poor negotiating. I get the impression after the Maresca experience don't like Chelsea and want to minimise any involvement with them. 

4 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

I'd argue he's a better player than DD and having played under Enzo before he'll be much better supported

Different types of players, Drinkwater had a better long pass on him and Dewsbury Hall is more of a dribbler/box crasher. I think Dewsbury Hall has a better mentality though and as long as Enzo is there I think he will do well for them.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Chelsea shift Gallagher on for 40m plus this summer so it fits them well

Good luck KDH not sure we would have sold you if it wasn't for the mess we are in 

• Like 2

Just now, Marmite said:

Ah well, it is what it is. Let’s be honest you can’t blame the lad, he gets the chance to play with great players and European football. 

Plus he probably knows it'll save the club from future FFP troubles, I'd say this is more Matt Piper MK Ii

• Like 1

Fair play to him, probably could've left last year but didn't and helped us come back up, and we get a good fee for him. I can't see him being at the level required for where Chelsea want to be, Champions League etc., but yeah, fair play to the lad.

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see Chelsea shift Gallagher on for 40m plus this summer so it fits them well

Good luck KDH not sure we would have sold you if it wasn't for the mess we are in 

He doesn’t really want to leave…

Still feel it’s about £5m too short. No word of any player coming this way either. 

• Like 1