Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

£30m is probably about right for him (hopefully have a couple of add on clauses in there as well)

Just hope we actually get someone decent back from them

Yeah probably about fair value. 

But hopeful we get a player back and maybe a loan. Could really do with a central midfielder.

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

£30m is probably about right for him (hopefully have a couple of add on clauses in there as well)

Just hope we actually get someone decent back from them

The quality of the incoming player is really key for our chances. I don’t see us doing much incoming business.

What pisses me off about Chelsea, is the fact they have so many youngsters that you just know won’t get a look in, but they’ve been signed on 6-7 year deals on inflated prices and Chelsea won’t let them go. 

The likes of Ugochukwu and Chukwuemeka for example would be ideal for us, yet it’s highly unlikely Chelsea will let them leave on a permanent. 

So you’re then basically left with a bunch of underwhelming or unproven options that have come through their academy, Casadei and Broja being the prime examples. 

I can see them trying to flog us Casadei or Broja, or they’ll try and make profit on Datro Fofana for around £15 million. 

Bit bored of Chelsea now but that fee is reasonable enough and hopefully whoever we're getting as part of the deal isn't a complete donkey. 

I think he's great and Maresca obviously knows how to get a tune out of him but I'm not sure Chelsea fans will take to him.

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

I never got the impression Enzo was that much of a KDH fan so I'm a little surprised he's gone in for him..

If we are smart we can replace KDH for less than £30m. 

Hamer for £15m would be a brilliant buy. 

• Haha 1

Can understand him not wanting to leave Leicester for Brighton but turning them down to go Chelsea is a massive career mistake imo. Would be getting regular minutes there and develop as a footballer over the likely sitting on the bench and then on the scrapheap that he’ll get at Chelsea

• Like 2

The fact no players have been mentioned seems strange. Maybe we just wanted the cash upfront rather than instalments to comply. While I know we’d want that to happen 1st July makes no sense not to mention. It has to be £30m and that’s it. !

7 hours ago, Iran said:

Hoping (or better yet praying) we get Datro Fofana and Casadei in exchange for Dewsbury-Hall... :fc:

Now that would excite me! :yahoo:

Please, Please, Please, Not Butch.  He just doesn't have the pace to play an attacking position in the Premier.