Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

On 16/06/2024 at 11:20, ithuriel said:

Sell him to the other KP owned club for £40 million, then buy him back in a year for the same price or sell him on if he wants out after a year in Europe.

We could do as you say and loan him back. I'd love to see it happen as it would rightly piss the league off.

11 hours ago, Lesta Legend said:

By the sounds of it he’s already at training ground as Cooper has mentioned this in his interview (correct me if wrong). Obviously working hard to prepare for next Season!

Or his next club?

It's pretty funny that people are being blindly positive about this season considering we WILL lose our best player, be hit with a hefty deduction and have Steve Cooper in charge :D. Will be a hard hard watch this season lads and lasses. Well done to the board :thumbdown:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

It's pretty funny that people are being blindly positive about this season considering we WILL lose our best player, be hit with a hefty deduction and have Steve Cooper in charge :D. Will be a hard hard watch this season lads and lasses. Well done to the board :thumbdown:

Depends who we replace KDH with, after 1st of July, when we can spend decent money again.

Cheer up mate, enjoy the ride!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

What's the point in being negative all the time? No fun in that. 

I can see now that our atmosphere's are going to be put down to "negativity around the place".

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

I don't think there's any guarantee that KDH will go, and even if he does the impact of his departure will depend on who replaces him. We will get a points deduction but it will likely end up around six points after an appeal - challenging, yes, but not too 'hefty'. And Steve Cooper has a recent track record of steering a club to survival in challenging circumstances. Will be a rollercoaster ride this season lads and lasses - but rollercoasters can be fun. 

He will probably go for the good of the football club if it means meeting ffp.. I don't think he wants to for one minute through .  

Will be hard to replace 

25 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I don't think there's any guarantee that KDH will go, and even if he does the impact of his departure will depend on who replaces him. We will get a points deduction but it will likely end up around six points after an appeal - challenging, yes, but not too 'hefty'. And Steve Cooper has a recent track record of steering a club to survival in challenging circumstances. Will be a rollercoaster ride this season lads and lasses - but rollercoasters can be fun. 

Do you have faith in the board to recruit a good enough replacement for KDH? Fair play if you do as can only be honest and say I do not. I also think it'll be a miracle if we end up on -6 points after the case is closed but that would manageable if it transpires that way. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

What's the point in being negative all the time? No fun in that. 

I can see now that our atmosphere's are going to be put down to "negativity around the place".

Because it's easier to swallow when the inevitable happens rather than being shot down when you're flying high. Easier for me to cope!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Could be worse, it could be the early 2000's and we have Peter Taylor and administration to look forward to.  It's Leicester, you have to enjoy the ride

1 minute ago, TheGoldenGod said:

Do you have faith in the board to recruit a good enough replacement for KDH? Fair play if you do as can only be honest and say I do not. I also think it'll be a miracle if we end up on -6 points after the case is closed but that would manageable if it transpires that way. 

Last summer we recruited, Hernansen, Fatawu, Winks and Mavididi, all of whom contributed substantially to our title-winning season. Our recent record in the transfer market hasn't been terrible.

Obviously I don't know how many points we'll be deducted, but my estimate of six points is based on how recent cases have gone. The occasional scare stories that we might be whacked with a massive deduction never seem to be based on anything substantial. 

• Like 1

Relax. 

Here’s a nerdy PowerPoint of attacking midfielders compared with KDH last season, a few may not fit our price bracket but take your pick 👍🏻

Assists will differ depending where you look 👍🏻
00-AE6-D07-2-B45-499-D-B9-C7-0-A20-DF6-D

Edited by kingfox
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Ryy said:

No club bias aside but what would actually appeal to KDH about Brighton 🤣🤣

They don't pay the money - To have a meaningful impact I assume he'd need to go for £30m + - anything less and its really not worth it and will be a totally false economy. 

I would keep KDH and move heaven and earth to get rid of Daka, Faes, Ward, Iversen, Thomas, Soumare, Kristensen etc (some you'd want to get their market value - others just get rid). 

57 minutes ago, Ryy said:

No club bias aside but what would actually appeal to KDH about Brighton 🤣🤣

Tend to agree. I can only see them going further backwards after some excellent progress and becoming Chelsea’s second feeder Club.