Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

44 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Yes, correct

So I doubt we will be spending “decent” money again, if you are implying spending 44m this season wasn’t a decent amount given our financial woes with PSR

1 hour ago, kingfox said:

Relax. 

Here’s a nerdy PowerPoint of attacking midfielders compared with KDH last season, a few may not fit our price bracket but take your pick 👍🏻
00-AE6-D07-2-B45-499-D-B9-C7-0-A20-DF6-D

Time to load up Football Manager... :ph34r:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

So I doubt we will be spending “decent” money again, if you are implying spending 44m this season wasn’t a decent amount given our financial woes with PSR

I was really just referring to being able to spread payments over the next few years, starting from new financial year. I should have left the word 'decent' out of it 

1 hour ago, kingfox said:

Relax. 

Here’s a nerdy PowerPoint of attacking midfielders compared with KDH last season, a few may not fit our price bracket but take your pick 👍🏻

Sebastian Nanasi needs to be on the list.

It only makes sense if the sale of KDH is going to earn more points than having him with us all season and taking a points deduction. Even then I’m not convinced KDH would want the upheaval of leaving his hometown club to join Brighton. Big 6 yeh but Brighton? 

1 minute ago, funkyrobot said:

It only makes sense if the sale of KDH is going to earn more points than having him with us all season and taking a points deduction. Even then I’m not convinced KDH would want the upheaval of leaving his hometown club to join Brighton. Big 6 yeh but Brighton? 

He doesn't really want to leave fullstop. He's been very vocal about that! After listening to Coopers interview, he mentioned KDH was the first person he met at the TG, similar to how JJ was the first one Enzo met and that can have a big impact depending on how the conversation goes!

A relegation battle and a points deduction isn't something that would deter KDH but a differing manager maybe???

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Time to load up Football Manager... :ph34r:

No need for that mate, just bang on some Brazil Scout Premium YouTube vids 😉🙄

23 minutes ago, slymunn said:

Sebastian Nanasi needs to be on the list.

Didn’t include him as he’s played mainly off a wide left position so far this season. 

But these are his numbers so far...

Goals - 5

xG - 2.92

Assists - 7

xA - 3.92

Smart Passes per90 - 1.17

Key Passes per90 - 0.90 

👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

The first set of point deductions are not in relation to the 23/24 season those accounts have not been filed yet. So even selling him does not mean there won’t be a points deduction for the previous breach.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

more of a winger.

23 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Didn’t include him as he’s played mainly off a wide left position so far this season. 

Goals - 5

xG - 2.92

Assists - 7

xA - 3.92

Key Passes per90 - 0.90 

👍🏻

I'd seen that he had played across midfield so thought he might be worth including. 

image.png.2fc1da0c60f022ee9374ce729caf1850.png

6 minutes ago, slymunn said:

I'd seen that he had played across midfield so thought he might be worth including. 

image.png.2fc1da0c60f022ee9374ce729caf1850.png

He is versatile, played a mixture of wide and centrally last season too, but I just wouldn’t class him as an outright number 10. 

He’s a player I and others have been keen on for a while, his performances and creative numbers just continue to get better, as a versatile option you would definitely take him. 

47 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Goals - 5

xG - 2.92

Assists - 7

xA - 3.92

Key Passes per90 - 0.90 

👍🏻

You done the same with Gronbaek too? His positioning can be shown as a winger when he's deployed usually in an 8 role.

He was definitely at Seagrave today along with Choudhury and few others .

My daughter was there playing in a schools football tournament. 

They were the only 2 she recognised need to getting her studying her Of Fossils & Foxes again 😅

2 minutes ago, los dedos said:

He was definitely at Seagrave today along with Choudhury and few others .

My daughter was there playing in a schools football tournament. 

They were the only 2 she recognised need to getting her studying her Of Fossils & Foxes again 😅

Both being academy products, maybe some friendly, accommodating club will buy the pair from us for say £45m, before end of June, so we can finally knock PSR for 23/24 on the head, without any further points deductions :ph34r:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, funkyrobot said:

A club that, let's face it, is currently a bit more stable and is more likely to avoid a relegation battle with "fans" giving him earache every time he doesn't excel. Plus he can then live on the beautiful south coast.  

55 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

You done the same with Gronbaek too? His positioning can be shown as a winger when he's deployed usually in an 8 role.

Looking at Nanasi and Gronbaek’s heat maps from Sofascore and Wyscout, they kind of show up their versatility, but the main focus is more wide left.

Nanasi - BCDA2231-CF41-424-B-BE55-84-EA86-D584-DE53-A3-AD3-A-4875-4-BB5-8545-72-DA4539-C6

Gronbaek - D52-D647-A-B240-4793-8224-E8-B79-C75-F642-A95-D3-E0-A6-D9-40-A9-BB07-9-A84467-D4

What I’ve noticed about Gronbaek though is significant changes in his creative and defensive output so far this season. 

Last season he produced - 0.78 Smart Passes per90, 0.95 Key Passes per90/5.58 defensive actions success per90, 5.90 defensive duels per90, 61% defensive duels won. 

However so far this season - 0.08 Smart Passes per90, 0.39 Key Passes per90/9.67 defensive actions success per90, 7.62 defensive duels per90, 70% defensive duels won. 

What a nerdy post, but there you go mate 🙂👍🏻

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nick6666 said:

He will probably go for the good of the football club if it means meeting ffp.. I don't think he wants to for one minute through .  

Will be hard to replace 

50 Mill for KDH nothing less ,having said that I don't want him to.leave ,and imo I don't think he will

4 hours ago, slymunn said:

They did for Joao Pedro last season. So I wouldn't put it past them.

yeah but Joao Pedro is only 22, while KDH will be 26 in Sept. 

wont be alot of resale if they spent £30mil+ on KDH, which would go against the tony bloom and brighton model

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

yeah but Joao Pedro is only 22, while KDH will be 26 in Sept. 

wont be alot of resale if they spent £30mil+ on KDH, which would go against the tony bloom and brighton model

Yeah but they're slipping down the table. Maybe they adjust the model to make sure they survive.

6 hours ago, kingfox said:

Relax. 

Assists will differ depending where you look 👍🏻

Brunetta broke my heart, one of the suggestions I made who then immediately moved elsewhere, only plus is he stayed in Mexico. Minda is more of a winger isn't he? He also moved not long after being suggested 

Edited by Tommy Fresh