Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

22 minutes ago, DZ-LCFC said:

No formal offer has been made yet but the 25-year-old is believed to be keen only on a move to Stamford Bridge if he is to leave his boyhood club.

He's a Man United fan. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

I just can't see this. To be honest he isn't a perfect fit for Enzo's system. Had a brilliant season don't get me wrong but isn't creative enough to be a high 8 usually and especially not in a top teir Premier League team. Even though it's from the Athletic just seems like a lazy story and a non starter. However, if they offered over £40 million we would be silly to turn down and he will probably end up like Drinkwater 

This is wild. I really like KDH, and he clearly loves the club...but this has another Drinkwater written all over it. I don't think it's even a question of if he could step up—I just don't think he'd get played enough at this point in his career.

Just now, JimJams said:

It's still his boyhood club, he's been playing for us since he was..... a boy!

No. 

Boyhood club means you support them as a kid. 

5 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

And he is not even close to as good as drink water.

i just don’t see him as a top half player.

Exactly! It’s a very strange one but could be excellent for us if we can get 40 million for him.

Yeah, £50 mill and one of their players in return plus a loan. He is a good player but he’s an average prem level player. Hopefully the money sorts out PSR and we can then spend it on a new CM.

• Like 1

I can't see them offering 40m. I think it will be closer to 35m, we'd probably have no choice but to accept it either - which is a shame as he's probably our most progressive player. I can see why Enzo wants him but it's funny how Chelsea keep coming back for our players. Drinkwater, Fofana, Chilwell have all flopped. The only one that really worked out for them was Kante. If we lose KDH though it puts even more pressure on us to pull some rabbits out of the hat in the market. Oh well, at least it's never dull supporting us.

2 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Yeah, £50 mill and one of their players in return plus a loan. He is a good player but he’s an average prem level player. Hopefully the money sorts out PSR and we can then spend it on a new CM.

Hopefully not Casadei.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Cesare my boy, welcome back.

Just now, jv1 said:

Pretty much ‘the’ elite source at the minute - I’d say this one is happening then 

I personally think this is unsettle player and will now drag on. Will happen but it won’t be near 40 mill. They will screw and we all know it. 

Just now, moore_94 said:

At least when it is this kind of value Whelan gets involved so Rudkin can’t sell him for £5 and a pot noodle

Isn't the issue with us that we don't sell players at all? It's either a decent sale like Fofana or Chilwell or we turn down good offers like Soumare and Iversen.