Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

33 minutes ago, copunk said:

Brilliant player last season but anything north of 35 million we should snap their hands off 

It's what he's worth to us tho. He's head and shoulders our best player. Maybe he's a 30m level.player but to us he's probs 50m. If that makes sense.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

3 goals in the PL to date. Mad he’s going to for those numbers 

He's not going for those numbers. The only numbers are ones posted up about what we'd like for him.

47 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

If we sell KDH this summer I think I wont be watching us next season, 

Beyond me why anyone makes claims like this. 
If we sell him, bring in a player who better suits us and we end up playing scintillating football in top half of the PL will you be sat at home refusing to go?

• Haha 1

Who should we be looking at as a replacement? If we do play more of a 10 under Cooper? 

Alves seems a more natural 10 than anything else, but can’t pin all our hopes on him, could do with a starting creative player.

Gronbaek (more of an 8)? Nanasi (more LW?) Ohare (is he good enough?) Szmodics (is he a natural fit?) Mcatee or Sara (expensive?)

1 minute ago, Foxes96 said:

Who should we be looking at as a replacement? If we do play more of a 10 under Cooper? 

Alves seems a more natural 10 than anything else, but can’t pin all our hopes on him, could do with a starting creative player.

Gronbaek (more of an 8)? Nanasi (more LW?) Ohare (is he good enough?) Szmodics (is he a natural fit?) Mcatee or Sara (expensive?)

Think Sara is a good shout. For say £25m spread over a few payments, if we can bag a portion of say £40m pure profit for KDH before June30th

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If we get offered something around 35-40m I can't see us turning it down.

I'd be disappointed to see him go but I do think that could be a reasonable result, gives us enough money to find a replacement although we've wiffed on quite a few CM/AMs over the last few years so it doesn't exactly fill you with confidence.

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

Think Sara is a good shout. For say £25m spread over a few payments, if we can bag a portion of say £40m pure profit for KDH before June30th

Gonna have to box clever even if we’ve got some money to spend from July. Unfortunate as cashing in on KDH is it was always going to be pretty likely. Hopefully Glover hasn’t yet succumbed to the inertia surrounding the higher ups on the board and has got plenty of decent targets on lists. 

• Like 1

Alves and Braybrook can fill the 'exciting home grown talent ' gap, I'd be sad to see him go but we need money and he's really not a proven Prem player. We can loan him back for the Champ next season 

Edited by ronnup

Here’s the problem.

We get 40m, great! 
But we lose a passionate home grown player, and risk replacing with a 20m Soumare / Adrian silva / Praet that quickly becomes a wage burden and offers nothing. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Sara is the most like-for-like replacement, a CAM with goals and assists who is also left footed. Would 25M be enough? I can see them wanting more, and as such there might be better value out there that we can get.

Excellent player though, no doubt about that.

More likely to be Drinkwater value than Kante value. 

If I'm a Chelsea fan, unimpressed by appointment of Enzo, and then one of his first signing is Dewsbury-Hall. I'm not satisfied with that. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Sara is the most like-for-like replacement, a CAM with goals and assists who is also left footed. Would 25M be enough? I can see them wanting more, and as such there might be better value out there that we can get.

Excellent player though, no doubt about that.

Reported they want in excess of €20m for him. Roma interested also

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, scinnell said:

Inquiring a few days before the 30 June deadline to drive down the price is such poor behavior from them. Enzo probably knows we need to sell.

"He wanted to leave on good terms". Yeah, this will help, Enzo

Edited by fox_favourite

3 minutes ago, scinnell said:

Inquiring a few days before the 30 June deadline to drive down the price is such poor behavior from them. Enzo probably knows we need to sell.

If they aren’t paying £40m before 30th June, then they can do one!

Just now, Lad1966 said:

If they aren’t paying £40m before 30th June, then they can do one!

Might have no choice but to accept a lower price if we need the money closer to the deadline 

18 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Great so Pondlife Chelsea get to bend us over again and get one of our quality players for a discounted rate KDH is definitely worth more than the £40m being touted about!

Chelsea will want to pay us in instalments no doubt. £1 a week knowing them 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Martin Baturina (probably still cost £20m +)

Giannis Konstantelias

Can Uzun

Muhammed Cham

Fabio Carvalho

Lorran 

Gustavo Sa

Ismael Gharbi

Bruno Zapelli

Sem Steijn

Pavel Sulc

• Like 2