Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

Just now, scinnell said:

Might have no choice but to accept a lower price if we need the money closer to the deadline 

I think we will /should walk away if, as i expect is to be no there near our valuation, he will far more valuable to us with him staying, if we can’t sell him before 30/6

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

Let's assume we need 25m to comply with PSR prior to 30 June..

Any bidders can have it quite simple. 

30m before end of June,.PSR shortfall + 5m for us to replace 

After 30 June, 40m

Dems da rules 

Something like that yeah

Nothing against the lad, but I’ve not forgotten how out of his depth he looked at times during our last Premier league season.

Many on here were claiming the same thing, he’s not quick enough and and will always only have the one foot which has always slowed down our play.

30 mill and I’d snap anybody’s hand off right now

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DZ-LCFC said:

meanwhile we are selling them one of the best midfilders in the league for just 30m 

Shows how good the fatuwa deal is

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Could you imagine telling our fans 2 years ago that Brighton would seemingly have a good chance at buying our best player from us?

ffs

And that we’re just appointed Steve cooper … not that I think it’s a bad appointment actually but it does show how far we’ve fallen. ****ing board 

• Like 1

Just now, Qwerty said:

Why on earth would we do a swap when it’s money we need ! 

Because it’s “profit” in the books we need and we get that from selling an academy player.

An utterly ridiculous situation premier league clubs are finding themselves in.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Who!? 😂

bare in mind he said agree on swap deal but misses out the part where Moder is a part of a package including id say £20mil, so it would be 20mil+ moder

it all depends whether we accept the deal, so that it all with a pinch of salt, Fab isnt always correct and when hes wrong he deletes tweets etc like it didnt happen

i hope the club reject it

Edited by FrankieADZ

Swaps might be quite clever in that while it’s the net amount that is real money presumably the gross amount counts for KDH in PSL terms while we’ll amortise the Moder payment,

so value at £40m / £15m  net £25m is the same in real money as £30’m / £5m but may not be in terms of profitability

i’m sure you have to show that the transfers are reasonable value but it’s quite subjective  

7 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

bare in mind he said agree on swap deal but misses out the part where Moder is a part of a package including id say £20mil, so it would be 20mil+ moder

it all depends whether we accept the deal, so that it all with a pinch of salt, Fab isnt always correct and when hes wrong he deletes tweets etc like it didnt happen

i hope the club reject it

I mean if the medicals are booked I suggest it’s been accepted 

Just now, EnderbyFox said:

He's gone then either way, Chelsea or Brighton, doesn't matter. Having to sell arguably our best player (who doesn't even want to leave) due to financial mismanagement. 

And the people who got us in this mess are still in post, laughable 

Apart from Rodgers of course 

• Like 1