Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

2 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I don’t think KDH is PL quality, but I accept he’s one of our better players and that we have to sell is ridiculous. That no one has answered for the financial mismanagement is even more baffling.

He’s 100% PL quality and will continue to grow from strength to strength. How you can say he’s not PL quality baffles me.

Just now, Lesta Legend said:

😭 Cooper has got his work cut out for sure. I hope he can galvanise what he’ll be left with. Fair play for taking the job.  

It's an impossible job mate. We will go down

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

He's gone then either way, Chelsea or Brighton, doesn't matter. Having to sell arguably our best player (who doesn't even want to leave) due to financial mismanagement. 

And the people who got us in this mess are still in post, laughable 

Same with Barnes last year

• Like 1

I’m not his biggest fan and not sure what his best position is and he’s probably the player we would get the most money for.

He could be replaced for cheaper but don’t have the confidence in us to do so. 

• Like 1

Just now, TJB-fox said:

He’s 100% PL quality and will continue to grow from strength to strength. How you can say he’s not PL quality baffles me.

You can say he’s not Premier League quality because he has been underwhelming when playing in the division, across the two seasons he did.  

• Like 3

Sad if this happens as he won't want the move but will know he's helping the club financially by agreeing to the move. Shows our fall from grace when we are having to sell our best player to Brighton. There was a time where only the "big 6" could afford our best players but now we can just sell to anyone to try and fix the financial mess created by the people who still run the club, and refuse to accept any responsibility. Well at least we can say its never boring supporting LCFC. The roller coaster continues 

3 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

How you can definitely say he is, is equally as baffling. He was good last year, but it’s a real step up and he’s not been tested. Some of his passing and final balls are poor even in the championship. When he last played in the PL he wasn’t good enough. He has potential to be a steady PL player, but let’s see.

2 minutes ago, westernpark said:

You can say he’s not Premier League quality because he has been underwhelming when playing in the division, across the two seasons he did.  

You’re bonkers, he’s quality. 

Something seems odd with that tweet. Swap deal makes no sense given financial plight, would just go through as separate transfers same way all other clubs struggling with PSR have done.

I think it's probably a sensible time to sell with his stock high and our financial situation to be honest.

Just now, TJB-fox said:

You’re bonkers, he’s quality. 

In the Championship, yes. Doesn’t mean I necessarily want to sell him but the deal represents good value for money, especially if it’s Chelsea.

6 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

In a squad full of inept performances week on week and players that didn’t want to be here, KDH still managed to be one of the worst players on the pitch many times during our last PL outing

Your assessment baffles me tbh

Penny dropping to some here  - the club’s FFP situation is dire. We’ve flogged Barnes, Castagne and now KDH in a single financial year. That’s horrific  

It won’t be a swap deal. They will be some dollar for us. 

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

In a squad full of inept performances week on week and players that didn’t want to be here, KDH still managed to be one of the worst players on the pitch many times during our last PL outing

Your assessment baffles me tbh

Completely different player now, matured 10 fold. Pretty obvious to see.

7 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

How you can definitely say he is, is equally as baffling. He was good last year, but it’s a real step up and he’s not been tested. Some of his passing and final balls are poor even in the championship. When he last played in the PL he wasn’t good enough. He has potential to be a steady PL player, but let’s see.

Agreed but his ceiling is very high - he’ll fly next season whether it’s with us or Brighton/Chelsea. He’s quality. 

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

Penny dropping to some here  - the club’s FFP situation is dire. We’ve flogged Barnes, Castagne and now KDH in a single financial year. That’s horrific  

It won’t be a swap deal. They will be some dollar for us. 

Was always going to be absolutely dire, and we’ll be feeling the effects for some time to come. A case study in how to piss away a competitive position in the prem from 2021-23. 

Just now, TJB-fox said:

Agreed but his ceiling is very high - he’ll fly next season whether it’s with us or Brighton/Chelsea. He’s quality. 

He is 25 going on 26 though. Plenty of players at that age are already the finished product. He’s played 59 times in the top flight and scored three times. 

• Like 2