Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

Dewsbury hall is a cracking player but a cracking player for a Brighton not for a top four hopeful .. Enzo won't last six months 

Edited by nick6666

2 hours ago, kingfox said:

Weighing up the bigger picture, I wouldn’t be that devastated if he did depart. 

Going off the basis of Cooper playing either a 4-2-3-1 or 3-4-1-2, the only way he fits into those systems is if you play him as a number 10, you certainly wouldn’t play him deeper alongside Winks, as that partnership lacks defensive protection. 

He produced some incredible creative numbers in the Championship last season, he ranked as one of the best midfielders in the Championship for xA, smart passes and key passes. As numerous posters have said though, he probably isn’t technical enough to play as an outright number 10. 

Replace him with a more technical number 10, who produced similar numbers to KDH last season, then losing him might actually not look that bad. 

Alves playing as a 10. He has the technical skill. Pure profit on KDH. No pressure Will! 

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Atrocious deal.

He won’t fit into Cooper’s preferred method of playing though Ric. Winks will be partnered with a technically sound but more defensively focused holding midfielder and we will play with a number 10. Realistically under Cooper we’re looking at either 4-2-3-1 or a 3-4-1-2/3-4-3. 

Not to mention Braybrooke will have a full pre-season and be ready to contribute to the first team this year. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

He is 25 going on 26 though. Plenty of players at that age are already the finished product. He’s played 59 times in the top flight and scored three times. 

He’s quite obviously a different player to the last time he played in the prem 

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Properly sick of the way Top is running the club.

They don't care any more and it's clear to see.

It was clear we probably needed to sell him before the end of the month. It’s got nothing to do with not caring about the club. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

He’s quite obviously a different player to the last time he played in the prem 

Disagree. He scored once and set up three against a top six side all season in the Championship. 

Moder is pants let's be honest. We are heading for a Sheff United style season. Imagine 3 years ago that we would lose our best player to Brighton whilst picking up unwanted trash from them in return. We should have asked for cash only. 

7 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

He won’t fit into Cooper’s preferred method of playing though Ric. Winks will be partnered with a technically sound but more defensively focused holding midfielder and we will play with a number 10. Realistically under Cooper we’re looking at either 4-2-3-1 or a 3-4-1-2/3-4-3. 

Not to mention Braybrooke will have a full pre-season and be ready to contribute to the first team this year. 

I'm not against selling KDH, I won't lose any sleep over it but it's the optics of the deal. I know we are desperate for funds and I think £30m + would have to be taken but keep Moder well away from this deal.