Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

4 minutes ago, Viva said:

It was clear we probably needed to sell him before the end of the month. It’s got nothing to do with not caring about the club. 

Agree. 

The PSR rules (that we and other medium sized clubs voted for) have forced our hand 

It's not just us. Other clubs have been forced into absurd sales in the last season or two

Just now, Ric Flair said:

I'm not against selling KDH, I won't lose any sleep over it but it's the optics of the deal. I know we are desperate for funds and I think £30m + would have to be taken but keep Moder well away from this deal.

Moder isn’t part of a deal unless we’ve stumbled upon an accounting practice no one has ever seen before ! 

• Like 1

Just now, South Shire Fox said:

Have you been living under a rock? Hes been saying that since he made his debut

Do you really think the release of the latest set of quotes about not wanting to leave is coincidence? 

Agent pr work at it's finest

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Moder isn’t part of a deal unless we’ve stumbled upon an accounting practice no one has ever seen before ! 

I presume he's part of the deal in the sense that they'll sign KDH for x as long as we give them a fee for a player who's only got a year left and very much a bit part player. See Maddison and Winks last summer.

Separate deals and possibly even timings but mutually agreeable and maybe even some movement on price to facilitate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Do you really think the release of the latest set of quotes about not wanting to leave is coincidence? 

Agent pr work at it's finest

He said it last season as well? 😂. Would you really want to leave your local club where youre the main man and settled for Brighton? I dont think so

Edited by South Shire Fox

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

He said it last season as well? 😂. Would you really want to leave your local club where youre the main man and settled for Brighton? I dont think so

You mean when he nearly went to Fulham, and then around the Brighton talks?;

Take off you're Leicester specs, Brighton are currently a step up from us. 

We'll be battling for 17th, on a point deduction and likely go back down. 

Brighton battling for mid to upper table, and know the minute you perform well, one of the big clubs come around. 

Just now, UniFox21 said:

You mean when he nearly went to Fulham, and then around the Brighton talks?;

Take off you're Leicester specs, Brighton are currently a step up from us. 

We'll be battling for 17th, on a point deduction and likely go back down. 

Brighton battling for mid to upper table, and know the minute you perform well, one of the big clubs come around. 

Big club like Chelsea?

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm not against selling KDH, I won't lose any sleep over it but it's the optics of the deal. I know we are desperate for funds and I think £30m + would have to be taken but keep Moder well away from this deal.

That's the bit I don't understand. With KDH being an academy product there's no need to do a swap. It's not like these are two youngsters as per Chelsea, Villa, and Everton deals.

Taking on Moder presumably for a fee (albeit lower than the one we receive for KDH) surely is detrimental to our PSR efforts unless we see him as a starter and he joins on a pittance thereby negating the need to replace KDH.

I can't say Moder stands out as someone I'm familiar with, and considering I've had a text off my best mate who's an Arsenal fan saying he'd be happy to take KDH off our hands it does make you wonder why anyone in the club would think this represents a good deal. 

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Just don't see him going there, feel this is a hurry up for Chelsea.

They have been after him for a long time,

probably more likely to go there than Chelsea unless Enzo is adamant.

1 minute ago, Dames said:

People will still log onto this site and defend Jon Rudkin btw

I cannot see how there’s anyone else left defending him and thinking he should have anything to do with getting us out of the mess he helped create. I appreciate that Top is willing to continue pumping money into the club but if Rudkin isn’t axed and Top doesn’t want to run the club seriously, then they both have to go already. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dames said:

People will still log onto this site and defend Jon Rudkin btw

Don't fall in love with players too much. Every player should have a price. 

Didn’t the premier league release a statement a few days ago warning clubs against taking part in this exact situation? Where we buy their player to help them beat FFP rules and they buy are for the same reason?