Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

1 minute ago, MPH said:

Didn’t the premier league release a statement a few days ago warning clubs against taking part in this exact situation? Where we buy their player to help them beat FFP rules and they buy are for the same reason?

theres at least 25mil involved in the deal too

but dont take fab as gospel, he deletes alot of tweets he gets wrong, like the potter one

Edited by FrankieADZ

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

Didn’t the premier league release a statement a few days ago warning clubs against taking part in this exact situation? Where we buy their player to help them beat FFP rules and they buy are for the same reason?

Brighton have no worries about FFP.

3 minutes ago, Viva said:

Don't fall in love with players too much. Every player should have a price. 

Thankfully Vardy didn’t 😍

• Like 1

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Again our top youth talents sold because of off field failings, with zero accountability for those responsible. Pitiful.

£100 million worth of players have left for nothing in 12 months. Our best young talent will be off soon, partly due to the rules and also because we cannot shift expensive players.

The start of the mistakes we have made hitting us hard. Strap in.

Are we having an actual F-ing Laugh, ever since mandaric I’ve felt priveliged as a Leicester fan to know that we are not run by total morons and I supported a proper club who had a go at anyone and was run amazingly, now all I see is clowns ruining the club I love 😭😭

10 minutes ago, Corky said:

£100 million worth of players have left for nothing in 12 months. Our best young talent will be off soon, partly due to the rules and also because we cannot shift expensive players.

The start of the mistakes we have made hitting us hard. Strap in.

He’s not young. 

Chelsea have reportedly booked a medical for Leicester City midfielder Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, who already has one scheduled at Brighton & Hove Albion.

The deal is they get half each .. Dewsbury is cut in two by the situation 

1 minute ago, nick6666 said:

Chelsea have reportedly booked a medical for Leicester City midfielder Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, who already has one scheduled at Brighton & Hove Albion.

The deal is they get half each .. Dewsbury is cut in two by the situation 

Are these the types of jokes that get a laugh on Arsenal forums?