Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

Genuinely don’t think either KDH or Enzo are as good as Chelsea think they are. 
What worries me is who the fvck we’ll end up to replace KDH. Our options centrally in midfield and up front are getting more limited both with quality and quantity. 

Just now, Chelmofox said:

Foxes talk last season: 

We have to get back to being that club that sells assets when we can get the best price for them.

Foxes now:

Sell KDH. Ridiculous. We must keep our academy products until they decide to leave on a free. The guy is amazing and a future england captain.

Everyone, this is the club we are. KDH's stock will never be higher. He will stink the PL out with us next season and we will get very little for him next year once his limitations are exposed again.

Its the right time to move on. Time to blood the next geneneration ready to sell in a few years.

Don’t disagree here.

KDH won’t be worth this much in 12 months time. 

• Like 2

Don’t know why people are surprised it’s happening it’s about the only way we can make any money and has been the case since we found out we had to sell someone 

Just now, Md9 said:

Don’t know why people are surprised it’s happening it’s about the only way we can make any money and has been the case since we found out we had to sell someone 

I'm not surprised it's happening. I wouldn't be mad at all if it wasn't for the Moder rumour tbqh. 

12 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Football fans get weird about this shit. Easy to lose sight of the fact that the players might be human but they just have completely different upbringings to us from a very young age. They'll look at the sport differently, they'll bond with clubs differently.

End of the day, Leicester City has been a massive part of KDH's life since he was a little kid. The club is a huge part of his life, his family's life, his upbringing. If you don't think he's enormously attached to it you'd have to be wrong in the head. Doesn't really matter what club or other club/s he "supports" in his downtime it doesn't stop him bonding with Leicester.

Kasper Schmeichel was getting carried round Old Trafford as a baby, his dad is one of United's most iconic players, he was born in Copenhagen, grew up in England and Portugal, came through Man City's academy and made his real breakthrough at Leeds. Didn't rock up at Leicester til he was a well established pro who probably hadn't given the club a second thought before that. Since then he's made nearly 500 appearances for the club, has won English football's biggest two trophies here and even watched the club's iconic chairman die in front of him in probably one of the most traumatic events in his life. You don't think any of that has left a mark? Don't reckon he's attached to Leicester or considers himself a "supporter?" Bet he still loves United though.

Jesus, Wes Morgan and Marc Albrighton have Forest and Villa tattoos respectively, they'll still never stop supporting Leicester for the rest of their lives, guarantee that.

Players are just different to fans. We pick one club and we pick it for life, it's sacrilege to change and its taboo to go cheer for anyone else, even if we uproot our lives and move. Its just different rules for players, they grow up different, they have different relationships with the clubs than we do - often way more intense - we shouldn't be so weird and needy about it.

This is very true and actually a great post

Probably accepted Brighton's offer cuz we knew Chelsea wanted him and hey nothing wrong with a bidding war and it appears to have worked ..

Rudkin could actually be a genius 

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

Foxes talk last season: 

We have to get back to being that club that sells assets when we can get the best price for them.

Foxes now:

Sell KDH. Ridiculous. We must keep our academy products until they decide to leave on a free. The guy is amazing and a future england captain.

Everyone, this is the club we are. KDH's stock will never be higher. He will stink the PL out with us next season and we will get very little for him next year once his limitations are exposed again.

Its the right time to move on. Time to blood the next geneneration ready to sell in a few years.

I would have no problem with us selling him if we get a good fee

What pisses me off is part of the deal seemingly being us getting a player who has spent the best part of 2 years out injured and doesn't even look that good

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, nick6666 said:

Chelsea have reportedly booked a medical for Leicester City midfielder Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, who already has one scheduled at Brighton & Hove Albion.

The deal is they get half each .. Dewsbury is cut in two by the situation 

C9UuDhoW0AADkjh.jpg

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, nick6666 said:

Probably accepted Brighton's offer cuz we knew Chelsea wanted him and hey nothing wrong with a bidding war and it appears to have worked ..

Rudkin could actually be a genius 

dont think theyve fully accept brighton offer tbf, more likely negations 

Edited by FrankieADZ

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I'm not surprised it's happening. I wouldn't be mad at all if it wasn't for the Moder rumour tbqh. 

Our only hope is that Chelsea gazump Brighton. I assume we're only taking Moder as a makeweight because that's Brighton's take it or leave it offer for KDH and they know we are desperate. What's even worse is that we'll do this deal and still breach PSR again next year anyway. 

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I would have no problem with us selling him if we get a good fee

What pisses me off is part of the deal seemingly being us getting a player who has spent the best part of 2 years out injured and doesn't even look that good

Fair. Let’s see the full terms first as it’s still not clear. 

50 minutes ago, nick6666 said:

Chelsea have reportedly booked a medical for Leicester City midfielder Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, who already has one scheduled at Brighton & Hove Albion.

The deal is they get half each .. Dewsbury is cut in two by the situation 

One surname each 

• Haha 2

Swap deal doesn't make sense. Surely get as much cash banked as possible for 30th June and then do a pre agreement for another player with the club on 1st July 

A lower cash fee to bring Jakub Moder in is a ****ing honking deal. 

Moder missed the back end of the 21/22 season, the entirety of the 22/23 season and the first third of the 23/24 season with injuries. When he came back he was average at best. He was also average before he got injured. He should be absolutely no where near the conversation for a sale of KDH.

Yet here we are, potentially putting him in a deal for - arguably our best - and most valuable player. Get the **** in the bin.

By all means sell KDH. It was inevitable. But get the highest cash only fee we can. Don’t clog the squad up with more shite!

• Like 1