Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

2 minutes ago, GLC said:

Chalobah, Colwill, Broja, Hutchinson could all be possible   

The problem with each of these names is their market value each is over £20m. So if in the unlikely event a player of such ilk was included, the actual cash payment would reduce significantly. And that for us would be a disaster given our predicament.

I think any swap player would be under £15m in value. 

3 minutes ago, Riot Van said:

Colwill? You're joking right?

On loan could work, mainly as he played 50% of his 23 starts last season. (Could have been injured, I didn’t follow the prem last year)

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I’ve been told Hutchinson and Colwill are who we want. One purchased one on loan. 

That would be Steve Walsh type business from us. I’m a fan of KDH but those two would improve us.

4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I’ve been told Hutchinson and Colwill are who we want. One purchased one on loan. 

There's no chance we get Hutchinson. Ipswich are desperate for him and Chelsea want £20m for him.

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Humphreys, Castledine, Chukwuemeka 

all of them are more than possible the latter easily on a loan imo 

oh look someone more realisable in the UK transfer news seen has tweeted, why do people always believe FR, he isnt gospel, DO has more weight than him atm for me

1 hour ago, TJB-fox said:

I don’t care whether he’s playing in league two it’s obvious he’s a quality player. 

But you said that he’s matured in your original post without any context of why you think that.

He won’t be our player in a few days time so seems a moot point.

Clever from KDH in rejecting Brighton and looks like it could pay off with this proposed Chelsea move. Brighton isn't a huge jump from us at all and he'd be there for at least 2 seasons so chance of a bigger move might have gone.

5 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

There's no chance we get Hutchinson. Ipswich are desperate for him and Chelsea want £20m for him.

There’s not no chance at all….. Enzo wants KDH…… and they don’t want to pay over £30m so actually, I’d say we’re in a much better position to get him over them, because we have a bargaining chip in KDH. Pure profit for both of us with both being home grown. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Casadei lol

Was barely good enough in the Championship & played 70 minutes for Chelsea since he got recalled

feels like he has just looked who was out on loan in England last year and whacked them names into a tweet. 

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

There’s not no chance at all….. Enzo wants KDH…… and they don’t want to pay over £30m so actually, I’d say we’re in a much better position to get him over them, because we have a bargaining chip in KDH. Pure profit for both of us with both being home grown. 

We won't want to spend all the money we have to spend on a winger when we've got Mavididi and Fatawu.

I said yesterday, I wonder whether Brighton would pay the wages KDH is already on. He'll be on £75k a week or more I'd imagine, that's why it'll take a big 6 club for him to go.