Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

Just now, Ric Flair said:

I said yesterday, I wonder whether Brighton would pay the wages KDH is already on. He'll be on £75k a week or more I'd imagine, that's why it'll take a big 6 club for him to go.

I wouldn’t begrudge him a move to Chelsea like I would if he joined Brighton. We’ll always be lower in the food chain than the former 

Let's hope we can have Chelsea's pants down for another player that isn't good enough for the level they want to be at. 

Having said that, if we get that Italian Cassette again i'll be ****ing fuming, he's absolute turd. 

How do these swap deals help PSR?

We've gone from a world of very rare swap deals, to a transfer window made up of almost entirely swap deals.

Presumably it wouldn't actually be a swap deal, but separate deals so that the full value can be used for the KDH sale?

I love KDH and in an ideal world I'd love him to stay, but I am really getting Drinkwater vibes from this transfer. I just can't see him stepping up to being a top 6 in the Prem regular.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I said yesterday, I wonder whether Brighton would pay the wages KDH is already on. He'll be on £75k a week or more I'd imagine, that's why it'll take a big 6 club for him to go.

look at brighton as a club and the way they go about transfers, they dont spent £25+mil on a 25(26 in Sept), someone whos like 21 max i think

so the whole thing about a transfer there was probably a play to get chelsea moving

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Wonder if he'll go the same way as Drinkwater... 

2 minutes ago, Torten said:

I love KDH and in an ideal world I'd love him to stay, but I am really getting Drinkwater vibes from this transfer. I just can't see him stepping up to being a top 6 in the Prem regular.

I struggle to see him as a regular starter at Chelsea. But unlike Drinkwater, I suspect KDH would probably end up leaving and reestablishing himself elsewhere rather than disappearing into obscurity.

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Wonder if he'll go the same way as Drinkwater... 

He’s got a better attitude than DD, but when you compare him to other players in that role within that (big 6) group, he’s nowhere near as good. I like the lad, think he’s a good player and hard worker, and to be fair I reckon he won’t go unless he knows we’re getting a good deal in return. He has good footballing morals as he’s proven, and we know Susan drives a hard bargain so we will end up with either the cash we want or at least one player we want in return. 

Due to FFP this will be the way the game goes, clubs buying players and swapping / including others within the deals. 

17 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

would take all cash and take Gilchrist on loan for the season. 

Thats a sensible post but I think they may have more experienced options we’d look at 

We don’t have time to finalise loans sensibly this side of July 

we just have to get them to agree a list we can choose from 

the fee will tell us just how much shit we’re in …..

we shouldn’t be selling for less than £35m 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

There's no chance we get Hutchinson. Ipswich are desperate for him and Chelsea want £20m for him.

20m is only 4m to us this season. If they give us 25m for KDH, that's 21m + the 9 they've already given us for Maresca. 

That's our 30m hole papered over.