Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

They don’t really have anybody I’d want. Perhaps a youngster like Harvey Vale for the future - decent season at Bristol Rovers last year, could look to find him a top end league 1/lower championship loan and develop him for the longer term.

5 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

£35 million for KDH and £25 million for Broja plus Chalobah on loan would be sound business. 

Broja for £25 mil? Bloke is a midtable championship striker at best. The only value a premier league team should be taking him on for is free just to sell him further down the pyramid. He's of no use in top flight football.

10 minutes ago, scinnell said:

Does anybody know if we still get a points deduction after this deal as we have avoided a PSR breach? 

Yes we will as that pts deduction is for our last season in the prem.this will just mean we don't get another one.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, scinnell said:

Does anybody know if we still get a points deduction after this deal as we have avoided a PSR breach? 

If we avoid breaching PSR for the 2021-24 period and the PL tried to punish us anyway, I'd imagine our lawyers might have one or two things to say...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Despite his injuries, I’d rather try and get Chukwuemeka on a seasons loan than get Casadei back. 

I’d be content with either Datro Fofana of Broja on a permanent. 

Those are the deals I’d be going for. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Wonder if they’re still considering letting Madueke go…

He's not going to come here he'll be too afraid of living in Fatawu's shadow. 

:cool:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Broja for £25 mil? Bloke is a midtable championship striker at best. The only value a premier league team should be taking him on for is free just to sell him further down the pyramid. He's of no use in top flight football.

Really agree with this - the guy has done nothing but seems to have a fantastic agent that gets him moves and publicity

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SafewayFox said:

But you said that he’s matured in your original post without any context of why you think that.

He won’t be our player in a few days time so seems a moot point.

I’m really struggling to understand how you can’t see that he’s come on leaps and bounds since his last premiership match. Not only in terms of ability but in terms of stature and importance to the club.

All this “player swapping” is absolute nonsense. The ridiculous lengths clubs have to go in order to be compliant is mad.

You literally can’t just buy a player from another club anymore, there has to be a sweetener in there that you have to sell one of yours. The numbers will look mad £60M for KDH but LCFC pay £40M for David Fofana = £52M profit for LCFC this season (5year contract) & £28M profit for Chelsea.

all this is doing to football is saying if you’re a home grown player it’s very unlikely you’ll stay at your own club very long

• Like 1