Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

1 hour ago, lfu said:

£35m ffs

Drinkwater was £35m in 2017, with transfer value inflation that would be £50m in today's market!

Yeah and Drinkwater won the league, played for England. So sounds about right.

• Like 2

The Soap Opera that is our club 

Love us or hate us, we are box office 🤣 

None of the players mentioned in swap deals sizzle my bacon I won't lie, would rather we bump the price to a fee that we believe they will accept rather then demand silly money and be stuck 

For the most part was a brilliant player for us last season, yet still had games where he was below average 

One thing I will say is he always ran his b*llocks off and always comes across that he genuinely cares for the club 

KDH broke through quite late as a youth player and has exceeded expectations. He is on the brink of signing for one of Europes biggest clubs. 

He has worked on his ability and has contributed. The season we finished 8th he was a breath of fresh air alongside inconsistent arguably better players. He had a shit year like everyone else the year we went down but played a major role in dragging us back. 

If he goes for a good fee and we manage to get one or two players in return, that is an excellent return for a youth player. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

If Chelsea want him they’ll pay over the odds 40m plus add ons would do it 

what happens if we really really really need the deal doing by sunday and they wont pay more than 30 ???

i guarantee that in that scenario our need is greater than theirs.

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

what happens if we really really really need the deal doing by sunday and they wont pay more than 30 ???

No point selling him then.

He'll go to Chelsea. It's just negotiating. 

He'll be gone before the 1st. 

Like @AjcW said, Sunday is going to be like a little deadline day for a bunch of premier league clubs all scrambling to be compliant.

Chelsea aren't immune. They want us to buy someone off them you imagine. 

The problem with it being Chelsea as well is they know exactly what trouble we are in financially…. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I think we are leaking to the media we are holding out for £40m but will end up meeting Chelsea half way and it being £35m with some add ons that potentially take it to £40m. 

2 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

And it will be a new managers choice to drop KDH when they replace Enzo around October/November

That's not our problem!, just take the money and run.

14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

:wes:

Have you been asleep for five years. 

Thought we had to raise 40M by Sunday. Is the size of the deduction proportional to the debt? If not, what's the point of selling him for 30M?