Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Absolutely despise Chelsea. 

Have loathed them since 1997 and yet we’ve been a constant ****ing supply line for the last 8 years.

This has to stop. They’re absolute parasites. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yes it is. 

But also it's supposedly more like 30 and we've already gotten 8-9 for Maresca and his staff. 

Thought we’d hit in excess of £10m for them. Has it changed?

28 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Makes me think he's underestimating the step between clubs like us and Chelsea if he feels KDH will make much difference. 

Given he was assistant and saw the Man City treble winning team everyday you would think he has a pretty good idea of what is required at a club that wants to be where Man city is. Does make this interest all the more stranger to me.

Just now, hackneyfox said:

Thought we’d hit in excess of £10m for them. Has it changed?

Tomayto tomahto really man tbf. The specifics to the pound aren't super relevant. The point is we got a chunk it's not just all KDH monies. 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

He'll go to Chelsea. It's just negotiating. 

He'll be gone before the 1st. 

Like @AjcW said, Sunday is going to be like a little deadline day for a bunch of premier league clubs all scrambling to be compliant.

Chelsea aren't immune. They want us to buy someone off them you imagine. 

I believe Chelsea are now immune for 23/24. How much wriggle room they have to allot 20% of kdh’s fee is the question. 

1 hour ago, Bert said:

The problem with it being Chelsea as well is they know exactly what trouble we are in financially…. 

it’s not a secret Bert!

1 hour ago, enmac said:

Thought we had to raise 40M by Sunday. Is the size of the deduction proportional to the debt? If not, what's the point of selling him for 30M?

Yes 

57 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yes it is. 

But also it's supposedly more like 30 and we've already gotten 8-9 for Maresca and his staff. 

Maresca starts 1 july

i assume that means we don’t get the comp until season 24/25 

49 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

The issue with the swaps is I don't really think many of the Chelsea players, if not all, being considered would want to come here 

We just want a cash deal re psr

I assume that the idea of players coming the other way is if the deal stalls at eg. £32m, then we may demand that they agree to sell us (or loan) a player next month at an attractive price to compensate for the shortfall on our valuation 

Didn’t take long for me to hate the premier league again. 

Bring on the super league, what we have now is basically pointless. The illusion of sporting competition. 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1

I’d rather take the cash than some sort of deal heavily stacked in Chelsea’s favour. Hopefully the club are not as desperate as it seems when you listen to stories coming from Brighton and Chelsea about swaps.

Surely Leicester have their own list of targets 

I personally don’t think anyone should write off casadei as a permanent signing.  It didn’t work out in his spell but felt like when we had harry kane. I think one day he’ll click and be a very good player. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Chelsea could always loan KDH back to us for a seasonish 🤷

Not going to happen. 

I saw Santos was named as one of the players offered this way. Forest signed him last season and Cooper got a strop as he wasn’t told it was happening and then didn’t play him. I’m sure they are desperate to be reunited with each other. 

• Like 1

I think the Fofana mentioned in the context of this deal is Datro, not Wesley lol

There are several I'd take if players + cash was to be the structure, Fofana (Datro) would have been one, Omari Hutchinson would be the absolute top priority for me though, however it seems as if they may get cash from Ipswich for him anyway. 

Bashir Humphreys, Carney Chukuwuemaka and Casadei (there's 100% a player in there) would be a few others. 

Edited by CaliFOXnia
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

WHAT?  He was absolute shite. Never seen a player more unaware of his position on the pitch as this lad. Wouldn’t want him if we were in Division 1. 

Edited by ARM1968
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I personally don’t think anyone should write off casadei as a permanent signing.  It didn’t work out in his spell but felt like when we had harry kane. I think one day he’ll click and be a very good player. 

Well, I hope someone else takes that risk. 

He was garbage for us. Total garbage. Not only that, he made it pretty clear he didn't fancy it prior to signing If I remember rightly. Waiting for an Italian club or whatever. 

If he comes good, fair play to the club and the lad. But not on our watch

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

remember thinking the same about Demarai Gray.....