Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Malang Sarr. That’s a blast from the past. Had a big reputation when he signed for them. What’s happen ? 

Failed loan at Monaco and has rotted away in Chelsea U21 even Potch didn’t know who he was when asked 

29 minutes ago, sylofox said:

I just love it on here.

People raving about our players. Then when a supposed big club come in for them they ain't good enough.

And then try to convince themselves/others that other average replacements would be better. 

56 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Broja is bloody good.

8 goals 1 assist in 2700 minutes as a striker. Similar output to Demarai Gray for us who was a winger. He's absolutely not good enough for the PL.

O'Hare is a great signing especially on a free.

Not a PL level player.

Carvalho was a stand out player whilst on loan at Hull like KDH was for us.

Like O'Hare was for Cov.

If Leicester managed to get that sort of business completed all 3 of those players for potentially £10 Million whilst receiving 30 Million for KDH would be the best transfer window for Leicester in almost a decade.

Losing Dewsbury Hall and signing Broja, O Hare and Carvalho would be one of our worst ever transfer windows in our history. Far worse than the one we just had in the championship with Mavididi, Winks, Fatawu. Thankfully you are not our DoF, gives some perspective that it could be worse than Rudkin.

That's a Fact.

It's about balancing the books now 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

Saw his name on Chelsea’s list. Left back/left center back 

any good?

No. He broke through into Puels Nice side that got into the CL at a young age and was a surprise player who despite not being the tallest looked like he'd have a promising career if his initial performances were an indication.  Seems they weren't.  He scored on his debut and there was a lot of buzz but he found himself out of the squad in the second half of the season.  He's played 1 full season really in his career. At Chelsea he's often looked like a deer in the headlights with the game maybe being too fast for him.  I'd dabble on a free.

Edited by JimJams

7 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

8 goals 1 assist in 2700 minutes as a striker. Similar output to Demarai Gray for us who was a winger. He's absolutely not good enough for the PL.

Not a PL level player.

Losing Dewsbury Hall and signing Broja, O Hare and Carvalho would be one of our worst ever transfer windows in our history. Far worse than the one we just had in the championship with Mavididi, Winks, Fatawu. Thankfully you are not our DoF, gives some perspective that it could be worse than Rudkin.

You state that O'Hare is not a PL player.

Going by your stupid logic then neither is KDH. He was shocking in the PL but a great championship player.

You stating that receiving 30 million plus a young striker that will improve.

A free agent 

A talented Carvalho for £10 Million 

Avoiding another points deduction and more players that will only go up in value that will benefit the club in the future would be the worse transfer window??

Put the crack pipe down and stick to making toast as that's probably all you would be good at!!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Going by your stupid logic then neither is KDH. He was shocking in the PL but a great championship player.

A free agent 

Avoiding another points deduction and more players that will only go up in value that will benefit the club in the future would be the worse transfer window??

Put the crack pipe down and stick to making toast as that's probably all you would be good at!!

I agree with you but let's not get personal with the insults.

Edited by Uncle Monty

11 minutes ago, Uncle Monty said:

I agree with you but let's not get personal with the insults.

My apologies.

If anyone is a toast maker and I have offended any of the toast makers out there. My sincere apologies I didn't know toast makers was an insult.

12 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

A free agent 

If you dont rate Dewsbury Hall in the PL then why even consider O Hare who was significantly worse last season?

A young striker who will improve? Maybe give him a season or two and he could turn into a Neil Maupay level striker, if he ever gets there, totally worth it.

Carvalho maybe a decent choice. Still we would have significantly weakened ourselves with that window. If you cant see the difference in quality between Dewsbury Hall and players like Broja and O'Hare then I cant help you.

50 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

Carney and 25million please! 

get Carvalho on loan 

spend the rest on gronbaek and Nanasi 

job done.

Could add hamer into this as well!

Just now, honeybradger said:

If you dont rate Dewsbury Hall in the PL then why even consider O Hare who was significantly worse last season?

A young striker who will improve? Maybe give him a season or two and he could turn into a Neil Maupay level striker, if he ever gets there, totally worth it.

Carvalho maybe a decent choice. Still we would have significantly weakened ourselves with that window. If you cant see the difference in quality between Dewsbury Hall and players like Broja and O'Hare then I cant help you.

1. Because O'Hare is a free transfer beings in Maximum profit.

2. BROJA again would be maximum profit even if sold for 1 or 2 million 

3. £10 million would be worth a gamble 1 good season could see that rise to 50-60 Million so again maximum profit...

Keeping KDH actually harms the club more than selling him. 

However this is all hyperthethical to if we sell him and get those above the club would be in a  much better position not only financially but also Squad depth.

9 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Just so I know, if we make £25m, do we account that for last season for psr, but then can spend it this season, or are we still sailing close to the wind?

The KDH money should go into last seasons books for PSR.

We should be in quite a good, ‘fresh’ position, after July 1st. Much better wage bill, than the past few seasons, which was actually the killer for us on PSR.

Cant see why we can’t spend a little. Certainly enough to bring in the players we need, in the positions we need to fill. Just need to spend frugal and wisely

• Like 1

For ****s sake not Chelsea. I'm so sick of them. They've been responsible for so much of our downfall. 

Chilwell refusing to risk his move costing us champs League. 

Fofana shambles. 

Kante for a song. 

Taking our manager on the eve of a new season where we really need some stability. 

Just tell them to get ****ed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

For ****s sake not Chelsea. I'm so sick of them. They've been responsible for so much of our downfall. 

Fofana shambles. 

Kante for a song. 

Taking our manager on the eve of a new season where we really need some stability. 

Problem is, we're not in a position to tell them to flip off. Chelsea and everyone else knows this

1 minute ago, foxile5 said:

Fofana shambles. 

Kante for a song. 

Beat them when it mattered to win our first FA Cup final

They also put Spurs to the sword to seal our Prem League win

We also dodged a bullet at the right time selling Drinkwater to them.

So not all bad. Let’s see if we’ve again gained from Enzo leaving us, and Cooper coming in, at just the right time, as I suspect will be the case. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Fofana shambles. 

Kante for a song. 

In fairness kante had a clause in his contract to go to a champions league club for 20 million (there were plenty that would have activated it) chelsea who weren't in Europe paid 32 million.

Fofana they basically gave us 70 million for a cripple who had they not would have been stuck on a long term deal with his value slowly dying. 

They also paid 35 million for drinkwater who was clearly not their mentality wise and barely kicked a ball professionally after.

• Like 2