Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

2 hours ago, ronnup said:

The idea were a shambles because we've got to sell our best players is nonsense , eveyone has to sell their best players to big clubs. 

the selling club usually does the deal on their terms 

the shambles at our club means we have to sell the player on someone else’s terms !

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

If KDH is still a Leicester player by midnight tomorrow, do we just say “sod it” and try to build a really solid team around him? Presumably we’ll have to accept that a second penalty for beaching PSR will be coming so we may as well just build a squad capable of winning enough games to stay up even with the point deduction(s). 

Is he good enough to build a team around?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sylofox said:

It's accounting not a transfer window.

Has to be done by midnight tomorrow or we have failed.

I read somewhere it's not that hard a deadline and they do allow a few days. No.idea where tho!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, K789 said:

I read somewhere it's not that hard a deadline and they do allow a few days. No.idea where tho!

Nope, Forest sold Johnson to Spurs after the June deadline and were still docked points.

2 hours ago, Phenom said:

Fofana’s stats aren’t so bad considering he was on a bad team (which we might also be).IMG_9444.thumb.jpeg.1559e3946f79665b485fd8820c8584c4.jpeg

there’s absolutely nothing about this guy i’d get excited about. We wouldn’t go for him if kdh wasn’t in the conversation and that’s exactly why we shouldn’t accept him as part of the deal. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Le14 Blue Fox said:

Nope, Forest sold Johnson to Spurs after the June deadline and were still docked points.

Wasn't thst months tho

6 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

there’s absolutely nothing about this guy i’d get excited about. We wouldn’t go for him if kdh wasn’t in the conversation and that’s exactly why we shouldn’t accept him as part of the deal. 

This is hardly a normal situation, but I know what you mean.

16 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

If KDH is still a Leicester player by midnight tomorrow, do we just say “sod it” and try to build a really solid team around him? Presumably we’ll have to accept that a second penalty for beaching PSR will be coming so we may as well just build a squad capable of winning enough games to stay up even with the point deduction(s). 

There's two ways that plays out for me.

1. We hope, pray and instruct our solicitors to argue, that the penalty for the Championship season can and should be deferred. This could be suspended until we get relegated, or for a number of years to be added to any further offence.

2. We get a second penalty, but it is reduced to a smaller deduction than it would be as a stand alone punishment. The reason that the punishment might not be too bad is that the PL will be reluctant to ruin the league before it even starts.

Imagine if a promoted side had 2 x 8 points deductions and were trying to stay up. That would be all but impossible. Basically becomes a 19 team premier league with a guest team that are not really part of it. 

The prem is a business, they won't want to ruin the spectacle. Especially due to what we did in the championship. So if we end up with a second deduction it could end up only being 1-4 points which might still give us a chance of surviving.

Complete guess work obviously, but it could well be worth keeping KDH if it only amounts to a 2 point additional deduction.

It's ridiculous that they leave the club hanging and having to guess at how many points they will be deducted

Ffp should be abolished straight after they kick out serial cheaters man city 

34 minutes ago, K789 said:

I read it in here, not the strongest of sources..

I'd imagine the real deadline is whatever man city,. Liverpool,.man U, arsenal and Chelsea say it is. 

6 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I read it in here, not the strongest of sources..

I'd imagine the real deadline is whatever man city,. Liverpool,.man U, arsenal and Chelsea say it is. 

Hardly. The deadline is set by Jim Radcliffe.

• Haha 1

Archie Gray going to Brentford for £40 million!!! 

It's a shame we haven't enough time to negotiate a bigger fee if we are to meet tomorrow's deadline 

KDH is ten times the player 

1 minute ago, copunk said:

It's a shame we haven't enough time to negotiate a bigger fee if we are to meet tomorrow's deadline 

Well he's not, and he has 8 years on Gray. But yes we should get more. Perhaps we should speak to Brentford.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Well he's not, and he has 8 years on Gray. But yes we should get more. Perhaps we should speak to Brentford.

He wouldn't want to go there thsts the issue

8 minutes ago, copunk said:

£40m bags? They must be on the verge of selling Toney. 

Edited by Pliskin

46 minutes ago, copunk said:

I think Gray is going to be absolutely outstanding. I think. KDH is only ever going to be good. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I would definitely take Fofana in the deal. Truly believe if he gets a manager that fills him with confidence that he could be really good. Quick, good vision, dribbling ability and can hold the ball up. 

If you shown me these highlights of him at Molde, he would be one of my main targets.

Looks similar to Daka, but stronger on the ball

1 hour ago, copunk said:

Brighton agreed £33million for Minteh. Paid £10m last years goes on loan to Feyeonord. No where near KDH level. 

2 hours ago, K789 said:

That maybe to get the paperwork done. But the books close midnight Sunday. You can't add money for a deal done after that.