Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

the selling club usually does the deal on their terms 

the shambles at our club means we have to sell the player on someone else’s terms !

We don’t have to sell him. Depends on what punishment we want 

5 hours ago, st albans fox said:

the selling club usually does the deal on their terms 

the shambles at our club means we have to sell the player on someone else’s terms !

This isn't just a situation applicable to Leicester though, any club flagged as needing to sell by June 30th to meet PSR are disadvantaged in a negotiation position.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

This isn't just a situation applicable to Leicester though, any club flagged as needing to sell by June 30th to meet PSR are disadvantaged in a negotiation position.

And then you see newcastle have got 33m for minteh - unproven 19 y o 

clearly a good deal coming down the tracks for brighton from newcastle 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

There's clearly some creative accounting and backscratching going on , bar Kante ,we've not done bad out of Chelsea re deals previously though tbh 

Just now, Bluetintedspecs said:

There's clearly some creative accounting and backscratching going on , bar Kante ,we've not done bad out of Chelsea re deals previously though tbh 

The whole PSR thing is farcical

especially like you say with "backscratching" clearly going on with lots of clubs now 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

The whole PSR thing is farcical

especially like you say with "backscratching" clearly going on with lots of clubs now 

It is farcical, clubs cooperating to find loopholes will hopefully hasten new rules as its clearly not fit for purpose as it is!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TrentFox said:

I think Gray is going to be absolutely outstanding. I think. KDH is only ever going to be good. 

I dont see it for Gray. Yes he's only 18 but he's very limited as a midfielder currently, not very good at passing and doesnt understand how to control a game. He has a long way to go to get to Dewsbury Hall's level let alone a level above that.

32 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Tbf he's had a good season on loan at Feyenoord. 10 goals and 6 assists in 27 league games.  It's probably the kind of fee you'd expect from the Eredivisie to the Prem. Similar to Maduekes best season for PSV and he went for around £30mill.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Why when he refused to join Lyon for 40m a few days ago.

1 hour ago, honeybradger said:

I dont see it for Gray. Yes he's only 18 but he's very limited as a midfielder currently, not very good at passing and doesnt understand how to control a game. He has a long way to go to get to Dewsbury Hall's level let alone a level above that.

He’s a defender isn’t he?

He’ll be gone today unfortunately. Be nice to know our situation, do we need the money or does it reduce the punishment. Even if it was -10 I’d still keep him knowing we need 48 points to stay up. Without him say on -5 would be a big ask 

17 hours ago, dannythefox said:

He’ll be gone today unfortunately. Be nice to know our situation, do we need the money or does it reduce the punishment. Even if it was -10 I’d still keep him knowing we need 48 points to stay up. Without him say on -5 would be a big ask 

This is to help our 23/24 books if we get it done before 1 July. 

My understanding is our impending points deduction is for going over in 22/23. In other words, we could get a second points deduction - a la Everton - at the tail end of the 24/25 season (once the 23/24 accounts are released).

Edited by TeamFoFo

6 hours ago, dannythefox said:

Depends if we can manage to find a gem of a player to replace him, within our budget, which is likely to be small  

There will be players out there, but it's whether we can identify them.

I like KDH, and I would rather we kept him if we were able too, he's an important player for us , but hes not irreplaceable.

Chelsea will be a good move for him, especially as he has Enzo there, who he knows rates him, and is likely to give him a fair go, although he will also have to impress the Chelsea fans too very quickly, which may be a tad more difficult. 

5 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

Depends if we can manage to find a gem of a player to replace him, within our budget, which is likely to be small  

I like KDH, and I would rather we kept him if we were able too, he's an important player for us , but hes not irreplaceable.

Chelsea will be a good move for him, especially as he has Enzo there, who he knows rates him, and is likely to give him a fair go, although he will also have to impress the Chelsea fans too very quickly, which may be a tad more difficult. 

My worry is for KDH himself. He could quite easily and quickly get swallowed up there, and forgotten. They are awash of CMs and when Enzo leaves (he will be sacked at some point), or he fails to impress, I think he'll fall down the pecking order.

Going to Chelsea is good for us, as we have a higher chance of getting a good player in swap deal, but I think Brighton would have been a smarter move for him. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

Not sure it does, as we don’t need to replace KDH today (just sell him or someone of equivalent value, that can happen from tomorrow onwards as amortising the fee over the next accounting period is fine

1 minute ago, Filberts lovechild said:

If we sell KDH and still breach PSR can we all just agree to ****ing protest until they sack the board

Pitch fork and torch (unlit due to health and safety) is near the front door ready 

But in all seriousness, selling KDH would cover PSR. If it didn't that is clear blue incompetency 

Edited by fox_favourite