Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

Just now, coolhandfox said:

As long as it 30m, not 20m plus some random they value at 10 million.

Looks like the Michael Golding kid is actually quite highly rated so probably lol

• Sad 1

Sad and disappointing but nothing we can do about it, blame the idiots in charge at the club who crashed our finances.

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

30 Mil doesn’t seem like a lot when half the other prem teams are selling off players for around the same or more to each other that are not worth anything close to it 

• Like 4

Just now, Ashley said:

We could give it a fourth head? 😂👀

Stick Kante and Drinkwater in at the same time if you like. 

Plus all of Enzos staff. 

Got a team of snakes. 

I love KDH, but not sure he's top 6, he's a busy player but he struggled to emulate maddison as a 10 or tielemens with that creative passing ability, I think £30m is good business amd I hope he does well. 

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

Stick Kante and Drinkwater in at the same time if you like. 

Plus all of Enzos staff. 

Got a team of snakes. 

Kante. No. 

The others thought the grass would be greener. Turned out really well for them didn't it. 

Just now, Gravel said:

Don't think it's fair to put Dewbs in the same snake category as Fofaba and Chillwell. Club needed to sell, he was our only crown jewels worth considering. 

Hermansen? 

We've already got a weak midfield.. 

Can always rely on Rudkin to get a wank deal. Can't say I'm that arsed. The fact that KDH is seen as such a big loss shows how far we've fallen under Top's leadership or lack thereof 

• Like 2

For any PSR guru’s how does the 3 year cycle get decided? Is it current season and previous 2 seasons or do they set out specific 3 year periods? 

Basically what I am asking, in terms of amount made for KDH does it carry over for future PSR seasons or will it effectively just cover this 3 year cycle and be irrelevant on the books from tomorrow onwards?

I hope that makes sense lol 

Just now, sdb said:

Just me that thinks £30m is a joke then? I'm a pessimist but expected at least £40m

It's annoying when Leeds are apparently rejecting £40m bids for Archie pissing Gray

• Like 2