Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

30 million doesn't seem enough to me. ****ing Chelsea though.

Avoid any PSR deductions by selling buildings to themselves and then can buy one of our better players. Whole thing stinks.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Kante. No. 

The others thought the grass would be greener. Turned out really well for them didn't it. 

Agreed. Although I don't think KDH goes if we weren't in such a mess 

Just now, Bluearmyfox28 said:

For any PSR guru’s how does the 3 year cycle get decided? Is it current season and previous 2 seasons or do they set out specific 3 year periods? 

Basically what I am asking, in terms of amount made for KDH does it carry over for future PSR seasons or will it effectively just cover this 3 year cycle and be irrelevant on the books from tomorrow onwards?

I hope that makes sense lol 

3 year rolling

So today is the last day of 21/22, 22/23, 23/24

From tomorrow it will be for 22/23, 23/24, 24/25

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We’re being proper little brothered by Chelsea just to get on the same playing field as Ipswich and Southampton. Our manager is a step back and our squad needs heavy investment. This is crazy. 

Just now, Trav Le Bleu said:

Is this happening today? Cos if it isn't then it shouldn't happen at all. It's not like KDH will throw his toys out the pram.

By the sounds of it, it NEEDS to happen today.

Just now, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Dumb post, he publicly stated he hasn’t requested to leave. He’s clearly been forced out to cover PSR.

Anyone that gives KDH stick for leaving needs to give their head a wobble.

This, and I’m usually hot on ‘snakes’ who leave us

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

Chelsea fans seem slightly upset by this so I’ll take that. We are where we are and need to kick on and start making better decisions. 

England u18's captain - right up Coopers street along with Braybrooke and Alvis

Yes we will probably get battered whilst they learn their trade so looking forward to them smashing the Championship in 25/26

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Gravel said:

Don't think it's fair to put Dewbs in the same snake category as Fofaba and Chillwell. Club needed to sell, he was our only crown jewels worth considering. 

Our only big sellable asset where clubs actively wanted him with a PSR deadline this needed to happen as it was the only way it could. He did us proud fought for the shirt those other twats never did. While Golding is a good prospect we now a shed load of goals and assists down. Glover has his worked cut out to replace them on a budget. 

Just now, ramadaone said:

England u18's captain - right up Coopers street along with Braybrooke and Alvis

Yes we will probably get battered whilst they learn their trade so looking forward to them smashing the Championship in 25/26

Just excellent. Points to a league that can’t sustain our drastic losses.

What the **** is going on at this club?

1 minute ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Dumb post, he publicly stated he hasn’t requested to leave. He’s clearly been forced out to cover PSR.

Anyone that gives KDH stick for leaving needs to give their head a wobble.

Not really a dumb post is it? 

Publicly stated he wanted Chelsea and no one else. Stick fully deserved. 

• Like 1

Will Alves / Sami Braybrooke have a much higher ceiling. 

KDH is okay, however this is a bit like when Chelsea signed Steve Sidwell. He’s a workhorse and a steady squad player.

Bookmark this post, as he’ll be playing for the likes of Fulham or Everton within 2 years. 

• Like 1

This deal is so Chelsea. Bring in a 26 yr old whose not proved anything in the top flight and in the process let go a home grown, England youth international, 18 yr old raised in a firm Chelsea dominated area 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

3 year rolling

So today is the last day of 21/22, 22/23, 23/24

From tomorrow it will be for 22/23, 23/24, 24/25

Perfect, was originally gonna say it’s irrelevant as long as it covers PSR but would of been nice rinsing them for a few more million, especially if we sign the young lad for £5/£10m effectively means we’ve sold KDH for £20/£25m.

Absolutely depressing news. Not sure why so many seem to be happy with the abysmal fee (relative to all the other ongoings in the prem right now). We're losing a home grown player who genuinely could have been a club legend and future captain.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

It's annoying when Leeds are apparently rejecting £40m bids for Archie pissing Gray

Who is playing for a team in the league below and he isn’t all that though he is young an may improve 40 mil is crazy when we are struggling to get 30 for kdh 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Viktor-LCFC said:

I thought we'd get around £35m plus add ons, thrown in with a young loanee, feel cheated.

I think we would have done once we got to July.

The fact we need to sell now, lowers the value. 

I think I much prefer us only having to buy a youth player from them (as long as the transfer fee isn't ridiculous) as it means we don't have to specifically pick one of their older players to buy who would have a higher fee and probably very big wages

• Like 1

Just now, Md9 said:

Who is playing for a team in the league below and he isn’t all that though he is young an may improve 40 mil is crazy when we are struggling to get 30 for kdh 

I do feel that we're seen as a soft touch when it comes to transfers 

1 minute ago, Ashley said:

Not really a dumb post is it? 

Publicly stated he wanted Chelsea and no one else. Stick fully deserved. 

He publicaly stated that he was happy to and wanted to stay. It has been reported (he has not publically said) and if he had to leave only wanted to go to Chelsea nothing suggests that he was pushing for it or would have been unhappy to stay almost the opposite so yes it was a dumb post

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1