Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

8 minutes ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

£30 million is a decent price for him. Great engine, but a heavy first touch and very one footed. Wouldn’t put him in the same category as Harvey Barnes or Maddison.

Is it actually 30m the kid was rated 300k on transfer market which makes it more like 26.7m

3 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Whilst disappointing to lose him, let’s not pretend this wasn’t always going to happen this summer. 

Yep. At the awards do when he said “I don’t want to leave” he was openly speaking to fans saying “it is what it is” when asked if he’s here next season.

Shocked he’s going Chelsea though, I guess Enzo’s move saved him a trip to Brentford/Brighton.

Just now, VLC86 said:

Yep. At the awards do when he said “I don’t want to leave” he was openly speaking to fans saying “it is what it is” when asked if he’s here next season.

Shocked he’s going Chelsea though, I guess Enzo’s move saved him a trip to Brentford/Brighton.

Yeah that was him basically saying it’s out of my hands. No bad feeling toward him, I’m so over losing players now. They’ll never be a player like Vardy anymore. 

• Like 2

Although I'm a sentimentalist and would prefer to have kept KDH, I have a feeling we may come to view this KDH for wads of cash + Golding deal as a good one.

I have little evidence for that. It may just be because I'm in a good mood today, but still....

• Like 4

They’ve had our pants down for £30m. I’d say a good £10m under value. He’s our best player, he had 3 years left on his contract. These fcukers paid £100m for Caicedo. They’ve taken advantage of the terrible mismanagement at LCFC and the PSR deadline.

KDH is a great lad, one of our own and I certainly wish him well unlike when they took BenChilwell and Fofana. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see him back in a LCFC shirt again in the future. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VLC86 said:

PSR is a ****ing joke. We're having to sell our best player, who has said he doesn't want to leave (and I believe that), for less than we probably could get, to a team he'll likely rarely start for. Superb

• Like 2

1 minute ago, funkyrobot said:

They’ve had our pants down for £30m. I’d say a good £10m under value. He’s our best player, he had 3 years left on his contract. These fcukers paid £100m for Caicedo. They’ve taken advantage of the terrible mismanagement at LCFC and the PSR deadline.

KDH is a great lad, one of our own and I certainly wish him well unlike when they took BenChilwell and Fofana. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see him back in a LCFC shirt again in the future. 

I think the market has changed since last year. I'm not sure we are going to see 100 million deals again with this psr shit, even from the bigger clubs. Due to PSR clubs are forced to accept lowball offers to comply. It's an utter sack of shit. I hope to god the court cases **** it off before it destroys the game. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

PSR is a ****ing joke. We're having to sell our best player, who has said he doesn't want to leave (and I believe that), for less than we probably could get, to a team he'll likely rarely start for. Superb

It is, but it’s not new in football. Piper didn’t want to leave us, many others will have had to do the same after financial mismanagement.

Great player at Championship level, but many question marks about his ability at Premier League level. In his two seasons with us at Prem level, he had a few good spells mixed in with some very average ones. 

I hope he excels at Chelsea and manages to get into the England team, but my head is very much saying that he’ll unfortunately get lost in the shuffle. 

In terms of losing him, I’m not that gutted. Losing the likes of Kante and Mahrez were tough ones to take, but you’d put KDH nowhere near that category. 

You also wouldn’t class him as irreplaceable, if we can get someone in who poses the same creativity threat that KDH posed for us last season, then the hole that he’s left can be easily filled. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

At least it looks like we have actually done the incoming transfer from Chelsea smartly if true - £4m and 4 year deal for Michael Golding

https://www.footballinsider247.com/leicester-city-agree-deal-to-sign-chelsea-star-michael-golding-sources/

For Leicester fans: Michael Golding is a midfielder, best as a No. 8.

Coming through at U16s he was touted as the best of his age group, he is a hugely talented player. Tall, lanky, his best attribute is receiving on the turn. He’s excellent in tight spaces, extremely nimble, great ball control, dribbler, one-twos & is a goal threat. Technically he’s top. His long legs mean he can cover ground on the dribble pretty quickly & he uses his arms well to evade pressure. He doesn’t really dictate games & in the build-up phase he’s often less impactful.

Profile-wise (not quality!) I’d say he’s most similar to Musiala, but operates slightly deeper. He can play as a 10 but you wouldn’t want him doing LW shifts.

He is obviously young though so there’s no guarantees & imo he will need to develop quite a lot physically as he is quite lanky. But he’s a massive talent, captains his country & you should be very excited.

• Like 2

This is a good deal, KDH won't be worth that in 6 months as he's too limited to stand out in the PL. We're getting another promising England U18 midfielder to add to Alves and Braybrooke and should also be able to make use of the new set piece coach we got from Norwich without KDH hogging them all.

• Like 1

If this does mean we are fine for 3 year rolling period ending 23/24, surely we are well within our rights to go after the EFL?? 

Imposing a transfer ban and publicly going after us, when we hadn’t broken the rules and ultimately didn’t is laughable. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VLC86 said:

It is, but it’s not new in football. Piper didn’t want to leave us, many others will have had to do the same after financial mismanagement.

That was literally to save the club. We have no financial issues like this anymore. This is just o adhere to PSR figures that were put in place 10 years ago (£105m a year) that haven’t been adjusted since then to account for inflation. 

Disappointing but not unexpected. At least it would seem to draw a line under further financial crap we were facing and maybe the purse strings will now be loosened to start an interesting period for Cooper.

• Like 2