Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxmeister

Dewsbury-Hall

40 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

It's weird that they keep going for it despite not having much success with signings from us.

It's to keep us down and it's worked a treat.

Disappointed he's leaving but obviously it's been on the cards.

I think the value is a little low and it is a strange one for Chelsea, I wish him the best but can't see him being a regular.

1 hour ago, Ted Maul said:

Stayed last season, was our best player and helped get us out of what would have been years of transfer embargoes and points deductions in the second tier. That's enough to warrant a lot of respect from us, at the very least.

No lack of respect here I assure you. I just don’t think he’s all that. 
Winks, Ricardo, Vestergaard & Mads were all, for me, as good or better than KDH last season. 

• Like 2

Bent over and Shafted by scum sucking pond life Chelsea again £30m whatever happened to the £40m valuation hope these fuching idiots have inserted a decent sell on clause in the deal but knowing our lot probably not !!

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

At least it looks like we have actually done the incoming transfer from Chelsea smartly if true - £4m and 4 year deal for Michael Golding

https://www.footballinsider247.com/leicester-city-agree-deal-to-sign-chelsea-star-michael-golding-sources/

If this is true, then it's a fantastic deal for Leicester . He is a very highly rated England international who with Braybrooke & Alves would give us an amazing potential in midfield.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

They’ve had our pants down for £30m. I’d say a good £10m under value. He’s our best player, he had 3 years left on his contract. These fcukers paid £100m for Caicedo. They’ve taken advantage of the terrible mismanagement at LCFC and the PSR deadline.

KDH is a great lad, one of our own and I certainly wish him well unlike when they took BenChilwell and Fofana. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see him back in a LCFC shirt again in the future. 

We haven't seen the second part of the deal which will happen in August to facilitate FFP. There will be a player coming in from Chelsea & that is what will make or break the deal. If it's Michael Golding then we have done very, very well !!

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

At least it looks like we have actually done the incoming transfer from Chelsea smartly if true - £4m and 4 year deal for Michael Golding

https://www.footballinsider247.com/leicester-city-agree-deal-to-sign-chelsea-star-michael-golding-sources/

Only 4 years for a talent who is only 18? Rudkin at it again. Just like Tielemans, 4 years is perfect to give away him for free in a few years’ time. With relatively low wages it is often worth the small risk to sign them for 5 or even 6 years. 

Yeah. If we gave him 5 years and he turned out shit he'd be getting pelters for offering him that length of contract.

If he's decent in the first one or two seasons, we extend.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Yeah. If we gave him 5 years and he turned out shit he'd be getting pelters for offering him that length of contract.

If he's decent in the first one or two seasons, we extend.

18 year old lad so won't be on a huge wage either, you'd've thought. If all goes well then it'll be easy enough to increase an offer and extend without too much pushback (or cash in for £££)

3 minutes ago, FLAN said:

So this lad is 18. Are we expecting him to be a starter?

I fully expect Cooper to use him off the bench. One thing about Cooper is that he has never been scared to give a player a chance.

£30m is a fair price for him, a central midfielder with no right foot. 
Absolutely incredible season for us in the Championship, but I still think he will be found out in the prem if he's playing an advanced role, so many times this season he turned himself into trouble, or completely broke down our attack with multiple clear passing options because he didn't want to use his right. 
He's a likeable player and clearly loves the club, but if this gets us over the line financially I'll take it. Not quite sure where or how he fits into the Chelsea squad but good luck to him. 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Only 4 years for a talent who is only 18? Rudkin at it again. Just like Tielemans, 4 years is perfect to give away him for free in a few years’ time. With relatively low wages it is often worth the small risk to sign them for 5 or even 6 years. 

Why would it work for him to be tied to low wages for 6 years?